Dolly & Webster (2021) Part #1

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

I hope atleast Donovan fuck Spiderman's girl and then show to Dalia in the archives and tell her now we are even 🤣

They aren't even cause they aren't a couple anymore and he isn't doing anything on her back

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

Pablo and Juliet way is the most reasonable way now to carry this apartment. Dolly will make more mistakes so what's the point and Donovan will get angry like a teenager anyway

These people are already most likely teenagers.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sparkles said:

They aren't even cause they aren't a couple anymore and he isn't doing anything on her back

Yeah i think Donovan is still somewhat loyal and is keeping that thought while i am pretty certain Spiderman's girl will be all ready if Donovan wants to fuck her

9 minutes ago, Parxx said:

She can't hold back with other guys when she is drunk and she will be business partner with her ex-bf ?? Good luck with that !! She will fuck with him the first day she drinks.

After this drama, I doubt she'll do anything like this again if he does take her back. The only question is if he'll take her back.

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

After this drama, I doubt she'll do anything like this again if he does take her back. The only question is if he'll take her back.

He will defo take her back, he hasn't done anything since she left. Also even in past Donovan has always tried to be faithful

47 minutes ago, Parxx said:

'Painting in their knickers or in the nude' competition I guess. A lot of them are surviving doing just that😄

I remember in the very early days of VH, when they had like 3 apartments, there was a month when every Saturday was "Naked Day".  The participants would go the whole day without wearing clothes.  It was cool at first but after a while got a little boring.  There is only so much milage you can get from watching naked people play cards or jenga (i want to say it was around June or July of 2016 or 2017, my memory for dates sucks!)