Dolly & Webster (2021) Part #1

2 minutes ago, life+90 said:

I think Donovan ran to disconnect the house in the last scene.Sometimes this house is great, sometimes it is bad.It was great to watch Dalia with guest guys.
They invite a lot of guests. So there is always fighting and confusion in this house. If they invite max 8 people it is enough.

Who is Dalia? Is that the skinny guys girlfriend?

5 minutes ago, life+90 said:

I think Donovan ran to disconnect the house in the last scene.Sometimes this house is great, sometimes it is bad.It was great to watch Dalia with guest guys.

FFS their names are Donovan and Dolly.

15 minutes ago, broxman said:

So as an argument starts, one of the guy tennants, don't know their names, gets up and pulls out the plug, and apartment goes offline. He obviously could see something was about to start and decided to take action, so viewers couldn't see.

-2021-jan-2-079.jpg

Webster, and yes.. their equipment is right there next to sofa. 
Their leash is short considering what he already did in this apartment

Dalia and Donovan were better as guests and never had a problem. As soon as they were given their own apartment they invited friends who have absolutely no concern whatsoever and adding how short tempered Donovan actually is, it becomes a mess. It's a repetitive cycle and even they come back, next day for another reason they will go offline again.

They were better as guests even though i wanted them to have their own place and i was so wrong!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2