Joanna & Jericho (2021) Part #1

1 hour ago, seb1986 said:

Jericho no dejará que esto suceda, verás que joana quiere pero él no quiere, realmente no sé qué le gusta a ella con su horrible y tonto rostro. 

It is one of those types of couples that you do not explain why they are together

6 hours ago, life+90 said:

I hope these parties are the beginning. These parties increase.
I hope we can watch hot massage or a threesome, a 4some or better yet a 5some.😈🔥🔥🔥

Guest couple sex, pretty girl nude and some good bath scenes. So for me they had a successful night. Yes J&J could have joined the guest couple and that would have been awesome. But they are new and not sure whether they are into it now though they did it before, so will give that a pass. In all a pretty decent night imo.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, budda said:

It happens to everyone to invite friends to their home.
Normally we eat, drink, laugh. Someone is playing cards or watching a movie or doing karaoke. At a certain time, everyone goes home.
However, if people decide to take off their clothes and then go naked together in the bathtub, it is normal to think that there will be an orgy or, at least, sex.
But nothing happened. I wonder if, this time too, everything is organized to have more wiews without doing anything.

joanna1.thumb.jpe.4f2540688bf08bfd4e248eb9371a70d1.jpe

joanna2.thumb.jpe.cd709e92f5d8ef069c4a65290be1df1c.jpe

joanna3.thumb.jpe.93c64263597fdbbc3fbf02c0277bf204.jpe

We know the guys have raging hardons anticipating some action. At least me Guy would sitting half naked in the tub. At least give them hand jobs and they be happy.

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Parxx said:

Guest couple sex, pretty girl nude and some good bath scenes. So for me they had a successful night. Yes J&J could have joined the guest couple and that would have been awesome. But they are new and not sure whether they are into it now though they did it before, so will give that a pass. In all a pretty decent night imo.

It's good to see Joanna's shyness disappear. Also It is great to see Joanna can walk around naked next to the male guests.of course,Joanna&Jericho could have joined the guest couple and that would have been awesome.They had successful night.I hope they continue this way.😈🔥

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, life+90 said:

It's good to see Joanna's shyness disappear. Also It is great to see Joanna can walk around naked next to the male guests.of course,Joanna&Jericho could have joined the guest couple and that would have been awesome.They had successful night.I hope they continue this way.😈🔥

Yea agree. I hope that too. I think they are taking one step at a time. The other night Jericho got pissed off when they guest couple came to have sex at their bed, last night everyone was comfortable with them and as you have mentioned Joanna seemed comfortable naked with the male guest. The only thing I didn't quite get is what was the use of putting so much effort in make up by Joanna and the cute little girl if all they are going to do is smoke cigarettes in the bathroom 😄

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Parxx said:

According to someone that understand their talks (probably moonlight, but not sure) said (at the time they was guests at 1st or 2nd "ex-couple" place) that they aren't swingers and wasn't thinking in that. But the night was great.. Guess some expect all tenants to be their whores 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

According to someone that understand their talks (probably moonlight, but not sure) said (at the time they was guests at 1st or 2nd "ex-couple" place) that they aren't swingers and wasn't thinking in that. But the night was great.. Guess some expect all tenants to be their whores 

Yea it was great. I don't think they are the swingers type ( and I personally hope that they are not) but I think they will eventually have side by side sex with another couple .. provided Jericho can do away with his shyness. If I am not wrong they had some naked fun in Hugo/Bev place. 

Just now, Parxx said:

Yea it was great. I don't think they are the swingers type ( and I personally hope that they are not) but I think they will eventually have side by side sex with another couple .. provided Jericho can do away with his shyness. If I am not wrong they had some naked fun in Hugo/Bev place. 

Agree. And i also remember something like that, just don't remember just individual couple play on same bed or individual couple sex side by side

1 hour ago, Parxx said:

Yea agree. I hope that too. I think they are taking one step at a time. The other night Jericho got pissed off when they guest couple came to have sex at their bed, last night everyone was comfortable with them and as you have mentioned Joanna seemed comfortable naked with the male guest. The only thing I didn't quite get is what was the use of putting so much effort in make up by Joanna and the cute little girl if all they are going to do is smoke cigarettes in the bathroom 😄

👍🔥😈