Luna & Zac - home activities topic #1-a

ddhm

10 minutes ago, moos54 said:

So if I understand correctly people are complaining because we have a young couple who like to have sex often, you should know what you want :angel:

Strangely, I am convinced that these people who complain do it simply because Zac is a friend of Cesar and he has already come to B2 whereas if it was a couple having no connection with other participants these same people would find them awesome 🤣

I also find it strange that these same people do not complain about Martina and Alberto or Linda and Tibor who have one or more sex every day.

too bad to see how we can lose all objectivity so easily :angel:

We were writing something similar as it seems and posting simultaneously 😎 I believe each of our posts can complete an overall picture , well done said once again 😉

• Like 1

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Don’t forget that even many were afraid that M&A mixing with Barcelona would be a disaster , we can clearly say that it has been for better viewing , we learned even more what more is hidden at the personalities of both Martina and Alberto , how they can enjoy with a group of people , how Alberto can be funny and social when he finds the right atmosphere and people that he can speak his thoughts ( he was in rather good terms for example when he was socializing with Cesar ) , i expect personally nothing less than a great couple presence from Zac and Moon 😉 .. we already know that Zac has a social circle , it can only be great for the future .. we should not also forget that Zac has zero connection with any Barcelona tenants apart from only being there because of Curly , in fact he only knows Gina and all the rest , I even doubt if they have met outside in the real world .

The conclusion is that this is a perfectly normal couple , to be also honest , they respect as it seems the restrictions due to the virus and they spend their times with endless sex , laptop watching , totally normal way of life from a couple who can’t enjoy socializing , going out for a drink or coffee with friends . 

I think we are really unfair , if they were all the time out , we would blame them that they don’t  respect the Covid rules and they are new and all the time out and it is an empty apartment and all these similar staff . Just give them time , it is a really promising couple and we should exclude Zac’s relation to Curly in order to judge the couple and the apartment as we do with all RLC apartments and not characterize or allow a personal friendship of the tenant to define him as a participant . Just let’s  be patient , they are much much much better with their presence so far than what E&P have bee in almost 7 months😌☺️ 

No, this is exactly the opposite, namely an example where shows have once again destroyed reality.

I think it is more than possible for former show girls to really allow a view into their private lives in the future and to end the shows. However, I also see the danger that it develops in the other direction, that real life get killed be shows and Martina with Nelly is unfortunately a negative example of this.

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

No, this is exactly the opposite, namely an example where shows have once again destroyed reality.

I think it is more than possible for former show girls to really allow a view into their private lives in the future and to end the shows. However, I also see the danger that it develops in the other direction, that real life get killed be shows and Martina with Nelly is unfortunately a negative example of this.

Martina and Nelly haven’t performed any show so far , anything that happened was authentic and real . In general , if we call shows the ones that Martina was in the jacuzzi kissing with the girls or getting  drunk and flirting around or karaoke singing or dancing , I honestly then don’t know why we don’t judge as shows when she makes the weird sexual staff with Alberto or when she sings in the bathtub and so on . It isn’t all a show and sometimes I think we should be more fair with the tenants . 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Martina and Nelly haven’t performed any show so far , anything that happened was authentic and real . In general , if we call shows the ones that Martina was in the jacuzzi kissing with the girls or getting  drunk and flirting around or karaoke singing or dancing , I honestly then don’t know why we don’t judge as shows when she makes the weird sexual staff with Alberto or when she sings in the bathtub and so on . It isn’t all a show and sometimes I think we should be more fair with the tenants . 

Martina has gone through most of the usual show program. I also think that there may have been real sexual attraction between Nelly and Martina. Unfortunately all this was embedded in the usual show bullshit.

That is one of the reasons why I detest the shows so much. When something real happens, you can't believe it, because it could also just be better acting for a change.

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Martina ha pasado por la mayor parte del programa habitual de espectáculos. También creo que puede haber habido una atracción sexual real entre Nelly y Martina. Desafortunadamente, todo esto estaba incrustado en las tonterías habituales de los programas.

Esa es una de las razones por las que detesto tanto los programas. Cuando sucede algo real, no puedes creerlo, porque también podría ser mejor actuar para variar.

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

The problem is that you like cocks too much and you can't stand the attraction between two women...🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I don't understand it either, they both make a really good first impression.

Cesar himself, I think, is really not a problem, the problem is the shows.

The fact that Zac knows Cesar might actually be a possitive thing. We know they are people who like to party, and they have atleast some social network there.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, moos54 said:

So if I understand correctly people are complaining because we have a young couple who like to have sex often, you should know what you want :angel:

Strangely, I am convinced that these people who complain do it simply because Zac is a friend of Cesar and he has already come to B2 whereas if it was a couple having no connection with other participants these same people would find them awesome 🤣

I also find it strange that these same people do not complain about Martina and Alberto or Linda and Tibor who have one or more sex every day.

too bad to see how we can lose all objectivity so easily :angel:

Not me I think they are a nice couple. The only thing like i mentioned is I don't like Zac cumming on the floor and this night vision sex. Other than that they are ok for me.

2 minutes ago, omedo said:

The problem is that you like cocks too much and you can't stand the attraction between two women...🤷‍♂️

Contrary to your assumption, I find lesbian sex very exciting, if it is real. Just an example, I loved watching Taylor and Piper. What annoys me are the shows.

BTW, If I were gay, I would say so.

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Contrariamente a tu suposición, encuentro el sexo lésbico muy excitante, si es que es real. Solo un ejemplo, me encantó ver a Taylor y Piper. Lo que me molesta son los espectáculos.

Por cierto, si fuera gay, lo diría.

And of course the real thing is marked by you...:dodgy:

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

Not me I think they are a nice couple. The only thing like i mentioned is I don't like Zac cumming on the floor and this night vision sex. Other than that they are ok for me.

The cumming on the floor thing is kind of cool though. Atleast unique, and funny, in a way. I like it!

• Sad 1

Just now, omedo said:

And of course the real thing is marked by you...:dodgy:

Honestly, most shows in RLC are so bad, everyone should be able to recognize it.

For example, if the girls send the guys away at prime time to turn what was at least a fairly normal party into a half nacked dance event on the tables bullshit, it should be clear to everyone that it's all about putting on a show.