Luna & Zac - home activities topic #1-a

ddhm

57 minutes ago, mingo said:

Typical latin-america guy.. He eats his food, then wants part of hers, he's done eating, leaves the table and then she finishes eating and has to clear the dishes and put things back in the fridge while he just stands around not helping. 

The term is described as useless as teats on a boar hog. 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Very desapointed to know this Zac is "related" to barca crew,i was hoping a new couple not related in any maner with barca stuff.Plenty of sex afer sex sinse house reopened,but honestly i want more,already tons of sex all over rlc,i want some visits and social gatherings,to see new people,and seing that he is friend to Curly dude the chances is that guests will be those type of people.To bad that couple that was in Martina house didnt joined,they looked very regular style.Time will tell but this conections with barca crew really puted my hopes low.This couples houses should be diferent and disconected with the other style places of rlc,it was like that many years.

I don't know if that really has to be so tragic. Kristy and the angels were a real highlight in Russia. Then in Barcelona, because of all the shows, really unfortunate to see.

It is not the people but RLC who are driving these shows. A large part of the residents in GOV would certainly be very interesting to observe in real life situations.

It's the shows that have to stop. Extroverted people with interesting personalities are needed. These two make a good first impression. I think they should at least get a fair chance before everyone makes a final judgment.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

I find it kind of funny with the appearance of one of Curly’s friends and the heat he has already gathered .

For months , everyone wanted new fresh couples , as soon as we get one , we judge negative because one of the tenants happens to be a friend of a guy who has been indirectly got connected with the Barcelona apartments . I can’t understand why we judge him already and only the first 48 hours because of this very connection and not with his behavior as a participant . They are only for 48 hours as part of RLC  , this couple looks really normal and with simple human apartment living behaviors , who actually from any of us haven’t seen things like what we see with this apartment ? 

And to be honest , I would take 1 million times watching this couple and all of the behaviors than the problematic E&P apartment.

As a conclusion , I am expecting that we give time to this couple and not judge the male tenant because ( imagine , I can’t even believe I write this ) he is a friend of a regular visitor and he has been seen to parties with him ( should he be invisible when they were partying with the Russian gorgeous ladies and act as gay ? ) , after all , knowing a bit of his circle , we can definitely wait as soon as life goes back to normal , parties , friends and  generally social gatherings .

Isn’t then this at the end that the majority has asked for ? Please , let’s not be hypocrites and let’s give the couple a fair chance ( actually the guy because he is negative judged due to his friend’s connection 😂🤣🤓

I really like her and as a couple they've made a good start, but it's early days. Maybe we can judge again after Cesar and Gina party there...

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I really like her and as a couple they've made a good start, but it's early days. Maybe we can judge again after Cesar and Gina party there...

My theory is that perhaps the time for Gina getting her own place was close , but this apartment was free , they tried to recruit the couple that was in M&A place but it didn’t work out , they didn’t manage to find girls for the villa and they moved Gina there , so , Zac and a current girlfriend is a great solution . As long as they live a normal apartment’s life as it is in most people’s mind , I see no problem who ever joins for a party  ( if someone does , who knows 🤨 ) , it wasn’t any different than when C&Y had parties and gatherings .. the comments  about joints and cigarettes and so on , it is exaggerating for me , we have seen people in B1 smoking at the balcony and quiet frankly , this is now part of the world we are living and if viewers are disturbed , they can always send a complain I believe to RLC . I personally expect a kind of COV apartment but with locals as we have always been asking , they have their friends , they can make their parties and provide nice , watchable , entertaining and fun content with lots of Spanish vibes and atmosphere 😇

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, utc said:

Just a matter of time before Cesar, Gina, Assfur, Rico, the short-legged sailor, the tall guy and DJ show up.. Expect many visits to the bathroom.. 😏

That's good to hear...regular hand washing and stay safe...😏

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

This actually is a very truth approach 😁 Plus , as mentioned , the guys are usually the ones who cook 😉 Even curly has shown skills of nice fast prepared snacks 🤩

Yep...he's a wizard with a sausage...He calls it Toad in the Hole...😏

• Haha 4