KristyKrabs & Timotheo (2021) Part #1

2 minutes ago, budda said:

Now it seems that Kristy has become shy too and so she turns off the light to have sex.
Too bad, she loses a lot of wiews (and money too).

KRISTY.thumb.jpe.0737f73f63dbf6afaf58f018d6207df9.jpe

KRISTY1.thumb.jpe.5227677796851c8622d57c53ec78b1c6.jpe

KRISTY2.thumb.jpe.7e423c5dbe372e746ab783a39d6aeea2.jpe

I know I can be dumb but I am fairly certain there is light in these pictures, maybe not the light you like but still enough to see what they are doing and not going to nightvision.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

I know I can be dumb but I am fairly certain there is light in these pictures, maybe not the light you like but still enough to see what they are doing and not going to nightvision.

Wow, these biased opinions coming thick and fast tonight 😂

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Wow, these biased opinions coming thick and fast tonight 😂

What's biased about saying that there is light in a picture when it is reported to be the light switched off?

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

Hello!

Thanks for contacting us. Unfortunately, we don't usually put more than 3 cameras for a small room as this bedroom as they cover all of the space

The cheap bastards.  It is larger than some other bedrooms I've seen.  It's like a bedroom and walk in closet combined.  I bet you could make a 3D map to convince them otherwise, Kjeld!  For example, cam-8/Loggia is completely useless.  They could move that cam to the corner opposite cam-2, or even along the wall of cam-2 giving us more living/kitchen exposure.  And cam-7 in the hall is kind of useless also, since we can see the hall action from cam-2.  They could move that cam into the bedroom - a ceiling cam would be nice LOL.  I do like cam-1 Kitchen though, because a great view of the SPB skyline out the window in the background.  If there was just a way they could angle it better to catch Kristy cooking and also include the windows... *sigh*   As the saying goes, people in Hell want ice water too.  🤠  

I was hoping that Miss Krabs and Timmy weren't going to keep their new apartment bare and sparse (which typically means a brief stay), but it appears my hopes are answered.  They have been decorating their new apartment slowly but with lots of what can be considered "permanent" stuff like paintings, plants, knickknacks, and food (plus dog toys).  Long live Kristy & Timmy!  

• Like 2

I love how she almost always has a smile on her face, is definitely not shy, has a smokin hott body, gives us voyeurs a wink or two now and then, loves her dog, herself, her girlfriend, and her man (in that order lol), dances to American music, and just has fun living her Life and does not GAF what anyone else thinks about it.  I love that.  

Stick around, Miss Krabs.  I think a bunch of us like you.  😉😍😙 

kristy64.JPG

• Like 4