KristyKrabs & Timotheo (2021) Part #1

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well our dear old member Jonno who has been banned a few times and has now got fed up and left I think has certainly left his legacy with his original saying of Vagcamdirect. Good on you pal 👍

Was wondering what ever happened to him. Wonder what he did!!?! 🤔

55 minutes ago, fornika said:

Was wondering what ever happened to him. Wonder what he did!!?! 🤔

Well he was a bit out spoken and critical of things etc which a certain section of this forum do not like and seem to have the means to get members banned who don't conform to their way of thinking. It a wonder i am still here i suppose :biggrin:. But then a public forum should be able to allow any criticism. Jonno was a good laugh in my view maybe a bit over the top sometimes but what the hell it's a public forum not everyone has to think the same. Too many have a holier than thou attitude personally but just my view anyway for what it's worth.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well he was a bit out spoken and critical of things etc which a certain section of this forum do not like and seem to have the means to get members banned who don't conform to their way of thinking. It a wonder i am still here i suppose :biggrin:. But then a public forum should be able to allow any criticism. Jonno was a good laugh in my view maybe a bit over the top sometimes but what the hell it's a public forum not everyone has to think the same. Too many have a holier than thou attitude personally but just my view anyway for what it's worth.

you are a funny hombre mi amigo 🍻

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

Humor is a far fetched attribute for those that can't see beyond their noses.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Gotuns said:

That Timotheo is one lucky guy.-- Does it seem like I am jealous -- Yea well guess what ???  I sure am .

I think he is also one of the big draws to this apt.  Just like Miss Krabs, Theo is unique to VH, in that he is a normal looking dude!  He is handsome, great physique, normal haircut, decent package, impressive stamina, and has fun with and is respectful to his girl.  Plus no ridiculous tatts.  Quite unusual for VH, isn't it?  Some of these dudes that I've briefly viewed on other apts are absolutely ridiculous, with bizarre hair, extreme tatts, zero charisma, disrespectful toward women, and all around clueless.  I remember one dude I saw who wore sunglasses in the apt ALL THE TIME.  And I doubt he was blind.  The fuck kind of schtick was that?  Anyway, Miss Krabs is happy and chose well, and I'm pretty sure Theo knows what a lucky guy he is (and yeah, I'm jealous too LOL).  🤠

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2