B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #2 (January)

For everyone who is observing ( except if it is a simple coincidence of course 🤔 ) , whenever all cast is gathered somewhere for an event  , at least one tenant ( or apartment in general ) needs to have a tenant staying behind .. this is how I judge Radislava’s absence from any of the two ongoing events tonight , other than that I can’t find another reason of her not joining 😔

38 minutes ago, ddhm said:

For everyone who is observing ( except if it is a simple coincidence of course 🤔 ) , whenever all cast is gathered somewhere for an event  , at least one tenant ( or apartment in general ) needs to have a tenant staying behind .. this is how I judge Radislava’s absence from any of the two ongoing events tonight , other than that I can’t find another reason of her not joining 😔

How about because she doesn't want to bother with that bullshit!!!

• Upvote 1

It’s a delight to see Ravishing Radi continuing to smoulder while most of the others play their silly games. I’m sure it is only a matter of a short time before she fully ignites and turns round to face the cams to play with her new toy full on. Apart from Nellie & Martina, although sadly most of the nitty gritty action last night was in the pantry and on the kitchen floor obscured, Radi is the only one worth watching these days 😍

Ariana seems to have prepared a seance, I like Ariana but I have to say that she only shows interest when she is the one who organizes an event, yesterday in B4 Bogdan had to take her mobile phone several times and she always goes with Megan in the middle of the party, if she is bored then she should not go....

• Like 4