B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #2 (January)

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

can't see in thumbnails but Corvette 84  I think you called right cause it looks like dualing bating...

but fuck is that ever erotic....

I knew something was going to happen because Ariana put her vibrator on the charger earlier. 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think Holly's escaping Megan for a while...I don't think she's gone to B1 specifically to do a show...but I might be wrong...

I suppose choice is also a limiting factor at the moment. i thought Holly looked down/unwell in the week, the bath tub before Alek getting Megs she just lay on the bed, didn't join in. Guess told had to be there to get a cut of the coin?

I don't know the history, not really been on much but Holly comes across as a party girl and so this not going out at night is probably not helping the mood. Has Holly gone with other girls by her own choice or just as a 3some type thing?

Probably not good timing as Ariana had a string in earlier although nothing this PM. Bit of side by side was nice but i thought it was more expected than fun. (await comments on its all staged you twat dont you know that!)

The spinning around and crystals on her do add to the fun though.

The card reading? Wish i understood what she was telling them, may all your dreams come true blah blah..

Hard to believe that anyone could spend as long asleep or on the phone on the bed as my missus but she takes that to a new level.

I think Holly as come across more savvy this time compared to her first stay, not as naive. May well have to do with the current lack of night life in Barcelona. I think hanging out with Ariana will do her good, neither are shy.

But just think if we were living in normal times we would not see as much of any of the girls, most would be out clubbing till five in the morning. 

It's great that Rada has started bating regularly in the tub. She's one of the very few GOV girls who's actually progressing in a positive way. But it would be nice if she chose a different angle occasionally, or did it on her bed. As she's currently doing it, you can only see her back and the side of her face. Not really the best viewing. But her orgasms are nice at least. 

• Like 1

why does the girl in the kitchen keep eating sweeatner?

she eats half a tomato and a sweeatner, then the other half and another sweeatner, she keeps doing this and is onto tomato number 4

she was popping them the other day too, is she ok?

SHE JUST PUT OVER 30 INTO HER DRINK

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, timber said:

It's great that Rada has started bating regularly in the tub. She's one of the very few GOV girls who's actually progressing in a positive way. But it would be nice if she chose a different angle occasionally, or did it on her bed. As she's currently doing it, you can only see her back and the side of her face. Not really the best viewing. But her orgasms are nice at least. 

Her natural progression has been nice. If it carries on at this rate she might bate on her bed by August...😏

Seriously though, I'm a big fan of slow burners like Radi...who might offer you just that little bit more every day...😁

2 minutes ago, hexagon said:

why does the girl in the kitchen keep eating sweeatner?

she eats half a tomato and a sweeatner, then the other half and another sweeatner, she keeps doing this and is onto tomato number 4

she was popping them the other day too, is she ok?

SHE JUST PUT OVER 30 INTO HER DRINK

Are you sure they're sweeteners?...😏