B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #2 (January)

May not be room for me in that HOT TUB    but I would wash all of them with my tongue... damn I wish this forum didn't exist I keep exposing what a fucking perv  I am....I mean I know that,  but to be so public about it....it ruins the fine clean image you all must have of me...... I mean who the fuck do you think I am Chris Hillman ?

• Haha 1

Let’s hope  that Aleksandra will every now and then gets away a bit from the villa as she seems the only one with skills that can seduce any of the other girls . Of course , not everyone has “ lesbian “ or bisexual appetites or the will to try . And at the end , this is much more fair and honest from the girls than pretend and “ push “ themselves  for unnecessary shows ... Even money can make anyone do anything 🤓🤑

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

May not be room for me in that HOT TUB    but I would wash all of them with my tongue... damn I wish this forum didn't exist I keep exposing what a fucking perv  I am....I mean I know that,  but to be so public about it....it ruins the fine clean image you all must have of me...... I mean who the fuck do you think I am Chris Hillman ?

I don't believe anyone who writes in these forums who say they are not a perv.  🙂 

You just make more noise like Olya makes more noise when she's about to climax. lol 🙂 

46 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I don't believe anyone who writes in these forums who say they are not a perv.  🙂 

You just make more noise like Olya makes more noise when she's about to climax. lol 🙂 

Not a 100% sure but ... Thank You....??? 

this thumbnail of Radi spread wide open on her bed  and this new trend of hers to exercise nude and then put her naked  ass up in the air facing the camera  has got to be worth the price of memberships.... there can't be complaints about that...

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Ariana needs to start using her vibrator right now so Sera and Radi will run to their rooms.😏

just bizzare this camping out on her bed???? it has also killed any hope of intimacy with little miss Holly.... who by the way wins the award for sexiest panty and bra set ... I mean that should stir up a little interest between Ariana and her mouth .... but this hen bitch session is a mood killer that even those little panties can't win over ....  I also like the panties Ariana is wearing ...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

just bizzare this camping out on her bed???? it has also killed any hope of intimacy with little miss Holly.... who by the way wins the award for sexiest panty and bra set ... I mean that should stir up a little interest between Ariana and her mouth .... but this hen bitch session is a mood killer that even those little panties can't win over ....  I also like the panties Ariana is wearing ...

I think Holly's escaping Megan for a while...I don't think she's gone to B1 specifically to do a show...but I might be wrong...

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think Holly's escaping Megan for a while...I don't think she's gone to B1 specifically to do a show...but I might be wrong...

your probably right... I am not sure if Arianna  has ever gotten it on with anyone ??? 

22 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

There you go...synchronised bating! I was wrong again...I spose there's nowt wrong earning a bit of pocket money...😏