Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #3

ddhm

I am a fan , a fan should always praise when sees something nice and criticize when sees things not right . Are you always happy from the performance of your favorite team , actor , singer , athlete ? Criticizing them when they make a shit performance , does this make you not being a fan ? Enemy of the good is the better as we say in my village , the best way for someone to get better is to take the criticism and convert it to the most positive thing ever . This is how it should work for everyone , that’s what I believe at least . 

Your last post is your opinion only I totally disagree as I totally respect . 

• Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

The only thing that i will repeat is this. I get if someone isn't a fan, or doesn't like or approve of what anyone does, that's fine. That is personal opinion for any subscriber. But no tenant is under any obligation or instruction to bring anyone home, full stop!! No one is forced to visit an apartment either, full stop. Anyone from 'Outside' has nothing to do with this project, simple as that. Tenants are allowed private lives outside. We pay only to see the people employed by rlc, no one else. And this is how it is. End of story! Leora has had 5 nights away in nearly 5 weeks, that's all!!! She has one night away for the first time in ages, and it all kicks off again!!

I am happy with things now, many others are too.

14 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

The only thing that i will repeat is this. I get if someone isn't a fan, or doesn't like or approve of what anyone does, that's fine. That is personal opinion for any subscriber. But no tenant is under any obligation or instruction to bring anyone home, full stop!! No one is forced to visit an apartment either, full stop. Tenants are allowed private lives outside. We pay only to see the people employed by rlc, no one else. And this is how it is. End of story! Leora has had 5 nights away in nearly 5 weeks, that's all!!!

✔️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Enemy of the good is the better as we say in my village , the best way for someone to get better is to take the criticism and convert it to the most positive thing ever . This is how it should work for everyone , that’s what I believe at least . 

So that you will have a friendly harbor for you to post your village's motto. Considering that you have in the past created a topic page to allow you to post freely. Plus this one. But you left out the word " FANS" in the heading of this one !

I respectfully request that for your benefit, to again start a new topic page. NEGATIVE FANS PAGE TO CRITICISE THE DISLIKES OF LEORA, AND MALIA.  That would give you, and all of a like mind, a harbor, to post freely your displeasures !  

That is my constructive criticism for the day. Respectfully suggested !  

For your information, where I come from. " ENEMY OF THE GOOD, IS EVIL."  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I never created this thread .. there’s no way I can’t go against all the worshippers here , you are like the Hydra if you are familiar with the Greek mythology ( that I believe that YOU are in comparison to the others , but I will leave the speculations aside ) ... I honestly don’t care what you or everyone else believes , there’s only one person I would accept any comment towards me , no matter if it is positive or negative , he has stated his opinion over and over again , no matter what , he will always explain with arguments his posts ... if he reads now , he will understand that I am talking  about him .. perhaps his example should be a guidance to the rest of you of how a participant and an apartment in general should be judged . I will let the words speak for itself , here’s to you from me that I am always wrong and you and the rest that are always right , an opinion that I embrace and it’s a guidance for this apartment , an opinion that comes from this member respected by everyone here , the only one that no one has the balls to confront ( recent posts has proven this , his absence the last weeks most probably show that he has quit being a participant in this theatre of insanity ) .. here it is his comment exactly one year before .. I might be wrong in everything but this opinion represents  me 100% .. apologies to him on quoting his post , but I am sure he understands . Have fun trying to prove that whatever I am saying it is wrong , have fun trying to defend “ a joke “ according to another member’s opinion that you don’t want to accept ..

“ I don’t imagine there is even a hint of disappointment from either of them, they are doing exactly what’s in the script....Keeping the punters glued to their PC’s waiting for something that ain’t gonna happen...There’s more chance of the second coming of Jesus than there is of anything happening between these two.

They did the massage scenario for a couple of weeks, and have now changed to the bedroom “ cuddles” They remind me of a couple of shop window mannequins who have been positioned by the window dresser to advertise lingerie..lol..What next I wonder?

Just watching the body language is hilarious in itself, Leora has no enthusiasm for it whatsoever, Malia is attempting to inject a semblance of reality into the scenario, but that is negated by the total disinterest shown by Leora who shows as much life as a corpse..I’m not complaining people, I find it all totally side splitting laughable.

At least when Leora bates she puts some effort into making it look genuine, even if sometimes it may not be giving her the pleasure she would wish, but this latest sequence of events is borderline slapstick....

Before the defenders of the “Queen “ come baying for blood...Take it all in the spirit it was intended, not as disrespect to her, but as a continuation of the hilarious comedy routine she and her supporting actress have brought to our screens this past few nights..😹 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I never created this thread .. there’s no way I can’t go against all the worshippers here , you are like the Hydra if you are familiar with the Greek mythology ( that I believe that YOU are in comparison to the others , but I will leave the speculations aside ) ... I honestly don’t care what you or everyone else believes , there’s only one person I would accept any comment towards me , no matter if it is positive or negative , he has stated his opinion over and over again , no matter what , he will always explain with arguments his posts ... if he reads now , he will understand that I am talking  about him .. perhaps his example should be a guidance to the rest of you of how a participant and an apartment in general should be judged . I will let the words speak for itself , here’s to you from me that I am always wrong and you and the rest that are always right , an opinion that I embrace and it’s a guidance for this apartment , an opinion that comes from this member respected by everyone here , the only one that no one has the balls to confront ( recent posts has proven this , his absence the last weeks most probably show that he has quit being a participant in this theatre of insanity ) .. here it is his comment exactly one year before .. I might be wrong in everything but this opinion represents  me 100% .. apologies to him on quoting his post , but I am sure he understands . Have fun trying to prove that whatever I am saying it is wrong , have fun trying to defend “ a joke “ according to another member’s opinion that you don’t want to accept ..

“ I don’t imagine there is even a hint of disappointment from either of them, they are doing exactly what’s in the script....Keeping the punters glued to their PC’s waiting for something that ain’t gonna happen...There’s more chance of the second coming of Jesus than there is of anything happening between these two.

They did the massage scenario for a couple of weeks, and have now changed to the bedroom “ cuddles” They remind me of a couple of shop window mannequins who have been positioned by the window dresser to advertise lingerie..lol..What next I wonder?

Just watching the body language is hilarious in itself, Leora has no enthusiasm for it whatsoever, Malia is attempting to inject a semblance of reality into the scenario, but that is negated by the total disinterest shown by Leora who shows as much life as a corpse..I’m not complaining people, I find it all totally side splitting laughable.

At least when Leora bates she puts some effort into making it look genuine, even if sometimes it may not be giving her the pleasure she would wish, but this latest sequence of events is borderline slapstick....

Before the defenders of the “Queen “ come baying for blood...Take it all in the spirit it was intended, not as disrespect to her, but as a continuation of the hilarious comedy routine she and her supporting actress have brought to our screens this past few nights..😹 

Just curious did you ever get an hardon even when she was shagged by paul or swallowing his cum otherwise why are you here if nothing turns you     go somewhere else and troll 

• Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I never created this thread ..

That might be the case !!! BUT, you evidently did not read the topic heading for this page very carefully. I did not create this either ! But it exists at the top of this page !😐

Respectfully submitted !

Capture_2021_05_02_12_45_48_72.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

The only thing that i will repeat is this. I get if someone isn't a fan, or doesn't like or approve of what anyone does, that's fine. That is personal opinion for any subscriber. But no tenant is under any obligation or instruction to bring anyone home, full stop!! No one is forced to visit an apartment either, full stop. Anyone from 'Outside' has nothing to do with this project, simple as that. Tenants are allowed private lives outside. We pay only to see the people employed by rlc, no one else. And this is how it is. End of story! Leora has had 5 nights away in nearly 5 weeks, that's all!!! She has one night away for the first time in ages, and it all kicks off again!!

The problem is that we all have different expectations when we take a subscription to this kind of project and that some of the members surely expect more than solo or joint masturbations of the two girls when we can see that there is no attraction between them, they are just two good friends who do just what it takes to keep their fans happy
For my part I think the fans deserve better than that
It's pretty cool for these girls to celebrate Christmas, New Year and now Easter in their apartment with their friends 🤣
oops I got the wrong apartment :angel:

All I want to say is that at the moment the things they do allow them to be top cam a lot but I can find the same on chaturbate without necessarily having to pay for it
So yes they compete with the girls of Barcelona and that must be their main objective as they lose all desire to do the show when they know that they will not be able to win the first place
However, despite all the shows that the GOV and Cov can do, there is even more life with these girls than with Malia and Leora because there is not only the show in these apartments, there are often normal parties with outsiders, without a show scheduled at the end
Unfortunately I can't say the same for Malia and Leora, and that's what is damaging
So yes it is true that there is no clause saying that they are obliged to bring people from outside into their apartments but there is also no clause that says that they are obliged to do shows with common masturbation, yet I'm sure fans expect it from them, so why not also bring some life back to the apartment by having real parties inside
I don't think we ask a lot in the end, the request is simple, more sincerity and respect from the girls for the subscribers

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, scutus said:

That might be the case !!! BUT, you evidently did not read the topic heading for this page very carefully. I did not create this either ! But it exists at the top of this page !😐

In fact when the subject reaches more than 30 pages and that nobody creates a new topic as Noldus often can do, it is Stncld which opens a new one by taking the first comment which exceeds page 30, in our case surely the one by Ddhm

If you have any other questions about how the forum works, I am available 😁

10 minutes ago, scutus said:

Respectfully submitted !

Funny i noticed that but i must be mistaken

Guest Slipper Guyquad
13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

The problem is that we all have different expectations when we take a subscription to this kind of project and that some of the members surely expect more than solo or joint masturbations of the two girls when we can see that there is no attraction between them, they are just two good friends who do just what it takes to keep their fans happy
For my part I think the fans deserve better than that
It's pretty cool for these girls to celebrate Christmas, New Year and now Easter in their apartment with their friends 🤣
oops I got the wrong apartment :angel:

All I want to say is that at the moment the things they do allow them to be top cam a lot but I can find the same on chaturbate without necessarily having to pay for it
So yes they compete with the girls of Barcelona and that must be their main objective as they lose all desire to do the show when they know that they will not be able to win the first place
However, despite all the shows that the GOV and Cov can do, there is even more life with these girls than with Malia and Leora because there is not only the show in these apartments, there are often normal parties with outsiders, without a show scheduled at the end
Unfortunately I can't say the same for Malia and Leora, and that's what is damaging
So yes it is true that there is no clause saying that they are obliged to bring people from outside into their apartments but there is also no clause that says that they are obliged to do shows with common masturbation, yet I'm sure fans expect it from them, so why not also bring some life back to the apartment by having real parties inside
I don't think we ask a lot in the end, the request is simple, more sincerity and respect from the girls for the subscribers

I get what you are saying, BUT -

If they wanted to do anything else, they would. That fact they don't shows they wish not to. Simple as that. If other places do it, that's fine for them. But is L&M are happy the way they are, why not let them continue this way? I do not see it as damaging whatsoever, anything but in fact, it is instead a call from a small number to change the way they act to suit them, rather than ignore or simply accept the scene. 

If i bought a ticket to a gig, and someone behind me who had also bought a ticket was booing throughout and shouting "Rubbish! Get off!", eventually this would annoy to the point i'd turn around and say "Why are you even here now, if you hate it? Why put up with it, just leave". See what i mean? Rather than ignore, there are constant calls for change. And when it's read time and again, it grinds you down.

19 minutes ago, scutus said:

Respectfully submitted !

Totally wrong my friend .. believe whatever you want 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1