Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #3

ddhm

Guest Slipper Guyquad
20 minutes ago, scutus said:

You call the actions of the tenants "shows". I prefer to call it entertainment . 

Malia is entertaining a viewing audience (And doing a bloody good job of it too), and many are clearly watching and enjoying. Because that is what RLC is - An entertainment site. 'Fly On The Wall' went out the window years ago, and like the other night, i prefer to see Malia doing this for us than some blokes sat wearing baseball caps the wrong way round! That isn't something i find entertaining! This is. Personal choice, which is why there are 11 apartments to choose from.

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Malia está entretendo o público, e muitos estão claramente assistindo e gostando. Porque é isso que o RLC é - um site de entretenimento. 'Fly On The Wall' saiu pela janela anos atrás e, como na outra noite, prefiro ver Malia fazendo isso por nós do que alguns caras usando bonés de beisebol ao contrário! Isso não é algo que eu ache divertido! Isso é. Escolha pessoal, razão pela qual existem 11 apartamentos à sua escolha.

✔️👸🌟

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

The only Russian in the project... what.

I forgot about Nelly, and Bogdon  probably because I prefer not to watch them in their new environment !

• Like 3

ddhm will speak like an egoist now 😂🤣😂🤣 whenever he posted a comment at any thread this past week , the thread became fire hot . We were told that non positive comments to be away from the threads indicating so , still , this thread today here is all back and forth of comments since many hours . Is everyone still with the opinions stated just some days ago about the threads ? Show or entertainment , it is what it is . 

I can say that this was a solo act from Malia after more than a month ( surprisingly ) , show was nice , which only makes someone wonder if she’s suffering the same fate that Leora suffered from her ex when she wasn’t satisfied and she had to become a masturbation  expert to satisfy herself . Time will give the answers if Malia remains in Prague and gets finally her own apartment . 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Anyone has some virtual dollars we can throw at Malia, this has all the sites of a strip club, without the pole and the two drink minimum, better yet we can simulcast this show on Chaturbate

Is there anyone capable of explaining why my comments are incorrect

• Confused 2

5 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Is there anyone capable of explaining why my comments are incorrect

Okay since everyone is confused, let me repeat it, is there anyone capable of explaining why my comments are incorrect

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Okay since everyone is confused, let me repeat it, is there anyone capable of explaining why my comments are incorrect

Apparently, there were some that were not in agreeance with your previous comments e. It has been realized over time by some participants of the sites various threads, that rather than respond to some commentary, some participants sometimes use confused emoji's as respresentation of not being in agreeance with something rather than actually responding, and other than only actually being confused about something. Perhaps for some participants, it may be a combination of both sometimes.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Apparently, there were some that were not in agreeance with your previous comments e. It has been realized over time by some, that rather than respond to some commentary, some sometimes use confused emoji's as respresentation of not being in agreeance with something rather than actually responding, and other than only actually being confused about something. Perhaps for some, it may be a combination of both sometimes.

Oh my God thanks for responding, I was only playing around, but it seems like everyone over here is so touchy and sensitive to everything if it's not exactly perfectly positive, that's why I really desperately trying not to make too many comments on the Leora and Malia page, but thanks so much for at least leaving a response for me, I really appreciate it

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Oh my God thanks for responding, I was only playing around, but it seems like everyone over here is so touchy and sensitive to everything if it's not exactly perfectly positive, that's why I really desperately trying not to make too many comments on the Leora and Malia page, but thanks so much for at least leaving a response for me, I really appreciate it

I believe that confused emoji's have been actually used quite a bit more by some participants of various threads in forums as representation of not being in agreeance with some commentary or pic/gifs or anything similar, rather than actually responding with commentary. I believe that particular emoji, is used much more for such matters than actually used as much in relation to anyone actually being confused about something. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I believe that confused emoji's have been actually used quite a bit more by some participants of various threads in forums as representation of not being in agreeance with some commentary or pic/gifs or anything similar, rather than actually responding with commentary. I believe that particular emoji, is used much more for such matters than actually used as much in relation to anyone actually being confused about something. 

No matter our disagreements , you and slipper at least , try to comment on posts rather than giving unexplained emojis . 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2