Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #3

ddhm

19:00 hour of the crime, the girls get into action to compile the views and be top cam, especially be careful not to show the phone that allows them to check all this 🤣
normally around 22:00 they should be put into action by going up a notch because of course the desire will be too strong 😁

every day when they are present, it's the same thing 🤣

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

19:00 hour of the crime, the girls get into action to compile the views and be top cam, especially be careful not to show the phone that allows them to check all this 🤣
normally around 22:00 they should be put into action by going up a notch because of course the desire will be too strong 😁

every day when they are present, it's the same thing 🤣

Your being here tells me that  Leora, and Malia are superb to what is being offered In the GOV, and COV apartments.    😂

Thankfully, they will continue to do what they wish to do. Just to upset you prurient desires !  🤣   

Don't let us interfere with you moderation duties. Or is this your day off ?  🙃

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The absolute worst apartment on this site right now.

Tis but an opinion , opine away !  Second to B1 perhaps !

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, scutus said:

Your being here tells me that  Leora, and Malia are superb to what is being offered In the GOV, and COV apartments.    😂

Thankfully, they will continue to do what they wish to do. Just to upset you prurient desires !  🤣   

Don't let us interfere with you moderation duties. Or is this your day off ?  🙃

Would I have missed the fact that I am talking about GOV and COV in my comments? thank you for clarifying this and confirming that this apartment is almost RLC's B6 🤣
I'm not frustrated at all or anything, I'm just making the fact once again cause the only thing these girls are willing to give is these pathetic shows or entertainment as you like to say
But unfortunately this is all really predictable, just as predictable as when B2 visits B5 😁

Otherwise I don't see why it is forbidden to make a comment on an apartment because I am a moderator, the others do it all the time so why not me

The problem is that you have no humor because we are critical of your goddess Leora, we should only say good things about everything she does even when it's bad, at least I have it  guts to say things for everyone involved in this project, I'm making no exceptions, I think it's called having objectivity, you should try to have it 😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Would I have missed the fact that I am talking about GOV and COV in my comments? thank you for clarifying this and confirming that this apartment is almost RLC's B6 🤣
I'm not frustrated at all or anything, I'm just making the fact once again cause the only thing these girls are willing to give is these pathetic shows or entertainment as you like to say
But unfortunately this is all really predictable, just as predictable as when B2 visits B5 😁

Otherwise I don't see why it is forbidden to make a comment on an apartment because I am a moderator, the others do it all the time so why not me

The problem is that you have no humor because we are critical of your goddess Leora, we should only say good things about everything she does even when it's bad, at least I have it  guts to say things for everyone involved in this project, I'm making no exceptions, I think it's called having objectivity, you should try to have it 😁

You are entitled to your thoughts. I choose to have mine. In your case I think it is called prerogative !  Enjoy your day 1

As for having intestinal fortitude, I choose not to try to incite, using the guise of objectivity !

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time .. 

Of course , it is an opinion that someone else said it hundreds of years ago , but reflects to the way that this apartment has categorized its viewers that simply state the facts of what is offered daily . Everyone is right and everyone is wrong I guess by the way that each and every one of us wants and realizes the product that RLC offers . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time .. 

Of course , it is an opinion that someone else said it hundreds of years ago , but reflects to the way that this apartment has categorized its viewers that simply state the facts of what is offered daily . Everyone is right and everyone is wrong I guess by the way that each and every one of us wants and realizes the product that RLC offers . 

More exaggeration ! Your hundreds of years, is actually 163 years. Stated by Abraham Lincoln in the Lincoln - Douglas debates 1858_09_02 to be exact. 

Thank God for different opinions. !  It is not everyone, more exaggeration !  You have yours, and I have mine. I just do not find it necessary to convert " everyone" to my way of thinking. My opinion has always been. If you have a problem with RLC, take it up with RLC !  Unless someone is keeping a secret, that CamCaps controls RLC !

You have made it perfectly clear, ditto ,ditto, ditto, ditto, you are not happy with the activities of this apartment. I consider RLC like a movie, a stage show, etc. as entertainment. Letting the performers make their presentation as they see fit. 

But this topic is about " Fake and silly shows " . Be My Guest. Resolve the Issue !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It was good to see you today scutus participating in a nice back and forth chatting session with a number of forum members , after a very long time , much delighted seeing your nice writing skills embracing Leora and her friend supporting your always good opinion you have about her rather than coming to the rescue of defending the girls because no one else has the ability with your strong writing skills of using well the English language .

Once again , you appear in the wrong thread I think  , I am not going to report you as the forum member masterchef said he did about me , since I was posting my opinion last night according to him at the wrong thread and I had to explain myself .

Isn’t this the “ fake bla bla thread “ ? Am I not allowed to express my displeasure here ? What are you trying to defend here exactly ? 

Just for the record , I will praise  with using all my English knowledge expertise if the time  comes that some of the people that Lincoln mentions ( it’s funny to consider a greek , that we gave the “ enlightenment “ to humanity , 😂🤣 with History alongside Religion being two of our most basic literal subjects learned in school , not knowing him , but I knew you will interfere and lecture me so I left the name of the person who mentioned the comment free for anyone to fill it ) , I will praise everywhere in this site when I see Malia and Leora perform fingers and dildos penetration , suck tits and pussies and see actually something that will meet my standards as  adult entertainment and not the daily routine that I see day in and day out .

This section  of the topic and the current thread refers to anything we consider as fair and silly and I do nothing more than commenting here of something I consider silly . I apologize that I don’t share the same opinion like you , but this is the beauty of the forum to repeat myself for the millionth time , the ability for everyone to express his own opinion respecting site’s rules and members 

I had a very nice orthodox Easter celebration with family and I am in a great mood to destroy it because we disagree posting at a thread that I don’t think I violate any rules or as I was instructed to do so by fellow member Nicholas the last week. 

Have a nice night . 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It was good to see you today scutus participating in a nice back and forth chatting session with a number of forum members , after a very long time , much delighted seeing your nice writing skills embracing Leora and her friend supporting your always good opinion you have about her rather than coming to the rescue of defending the girls because no one else has the ability with your strong writing skills of using well the English language .

Once again , you appear in the workflow thread , I am not going to report you as the forum member masterchef that I was posting my opinion last night according to him at the wrong thread and I had to explain myself .

Isn’t this the “ fake bla bla thread “ ? Am I not allowed to express my displeasure here ? What are you try to defend here exactly ? 

Just for the record , I will praise  with using all my English knowledge expertise if the time  comes that some of the people that Lincoln mentions ( it’s funny to consider a greek , that we gave the “ enlightenment “ to humanity , 😂🤣 with History alongside Religion being two of our most basic literal subjects learned in school , not knowing him , but I knew you will interfere and lecture me so I left the name of the person who mentioned the comment free for anyone to fill it ) , I will praise everywhere in this site when I see Malia and Leora perform fingers and dildos penetration , suck tits and pussies and see actually something that will meet my standards as  adult entertainment and not the daily routine that I see day in and day out .

This section  of the topic and the current thread refers to anything we consider and I do nothing more than commenting here of something I consider silly . I apologies that I don’t share the same opinion like you , but this is the beauty of the forum to repeat myself for the millionth time .

I had a very nice orthodox Easter celebration with family and I am in a great mood to destroy it because we disagree posting at a thread that I don’t think I violate any rules or as I was instructed to do so by fellow member Nicholas the last week. 

Have a nice night . 

Yes this is the fake thread. It suits you ! Please keep your broken record in this FAKE forum.  You have just confirmed what I have considered  your real issue to be. That being you like to hear yourself talk. You have the means to create, or destroy your mood. It is in your own hands! Please see if you can hit that number in this the Fake topic area.! I will be elsewhere, but counting !

You are much too cynical for me to put any credence in positive comments you have made toward me. My opinion, of course ! Back to the ignore button you go !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, scutus said:

Yes this is the fake thread. It suits you ! Please keep your broken record in this FAKE forum.  You have just confirmed what I have considered  your real issue to be. That being you like to hear yourself talk. You have the means to create, or destroy your mood. It is in your own hands! Please see if you can hit that number in this the Fake topic area.! I will be elsewhere, but counting !

You are much too cynical for me to put any credence in positive comments you have made toward me. My opinion, of course ! Back to the ignore button you go !

Thank you for making my psychological profile . The problem is that you aren’t willing to accept any positive comments made by you by a guy you think or you want to believe is an “ opinion “ competitor here and you can’t accept as it seems that someone who according to you belongs to the fake thread can’t have a real and honest description of you as a human being .

Your endless mistake finally is ( and ultimately to the rest of the people here ) that we all forget our human ways , attitudes and behaviors and we allow the differences we have in this virtual world that each and every one of us realizes differently ( not always )  , to create this back and forth tense posting . 

Last but not least , you are in a respective age to know that no one in the world is perfect , but the daily defense  for  both girls towards different opinions ( wrong for you , right for others ) , the only thing that creates is the idea that the girls are indeed as you want them to be ... GODESSES , they do all perfect and fine , without mistakes and weaknesses . 

• Haha 3