Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #3

ddhm

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Thank you for making my psychological profile . The problem is that you aren’t willing to accept any positive comments made by you by a guy you think or you want to believe is an “ opinion “ competitor here and you can’t accept as it seems that someone who according to you belongs to the fake thread can’t have a real and honest description of you as a human being .

Your endless mistake finally is ( and ultimately to the rest of the people here ) that we all forget our human ways , attitudes and behaviors and we allow the differences we have in this virtual world that each and every one of us realizes differently ( not always )  , to create this back and forth tense posting . 

Last but not least , you are in a respective age to know that no one in the world is perfect , but the daily defense  for  both girls towards different opinions ( wrong for you , right for others ) , the only thing that creates is the idea that the girls are indeed as you want them to be ... GODESSES , they do all perfect and fine , without mistakes and weaknesses . 

listen closely 🤣😂🤣😆😆🤣😂😁😁

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

It was good to see you today scutus participating in a nice back and forth chatting session with a number of forum members , after a very long time , much delighted seeing your nice writing skills embracing Leora and her friend supporting your always good opinion you have about her rather than coming to the rescue of defending the girls because no one else has the ability with your strong writing skills of using well the English language .

Once again , you appear in the wrong thread I think  , I am not going to report you as the forum member masterchef said he did about me , since I was posting my opinion last night according to him at the wrong thread and I had to explain myself .

Isn’t this the “ fake bla bla thread “ ? Am I not allowed to express my displeasure here ? What are you trying to defend here exactly ? 

Just for the record , I will praise  with using all my English knowledge expertise if the time  comes that some of the people that Lincoln mentions ( it’s funny to consider a greek , that we gave the “ enlightenment “ to humanity , 😂🤣 with History alongside Religion being two of our most basic literal subjects learned in school , not knowing him , but I knew you will interfere and lecture me so I left the name of the person who mentioned the comment free for anyone to fill it ) , I will praise everywhere in this site when I see Malia and Leora perform fingers and dildos penetration , suck tits and pussies and see actually something that will meet my standards as  adult entertainment and not the daily routine that I see day in and day out .

This section  of the topic and the current thread refers to anything we consider as fair and silly and I do nothing more than commenting here of something I consider silly . I apologize that I don’t share the same opinion like you , but this is the beauty of the forum to repeat myself for the millionth time , the ability for everyone to express his own opinion respecting site’s rules and members 

I had a very nice orthodox Easter celebration with family and I am in a great mood to destroy it because we disagree posting at a thread that I don’t think I violate any rules or as I was instructed to do so by fellow member Nicholas the last week. 

Have a nice night . 

Ειλικρινα δεν μπορω να καταλαβω πως μπορουν καποιοι να χουν χαψει τοσο βαθεια το παραμυθι κ να υποστηριζουν το πουτ@ν@κι λες κ ειναι η γκομενα τους... 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, curious said:

Ειλικρινα δεν μπορω να καταλαβω πως μπορουν καποιοι να χουν χαψει τοσο βαθεια το παραμυθι κ να υποστηριζουν το πουτ@ν@κι λες κ ειναι η γκομενα τους... 

Χαχα , επιτέλους και κάποιος να μπορέσω να τα πω και να μην βγάλει κανένας άκρη . 1-2 ακόμα και θα γίνει όπως με τους Γάλλους , αλλά και εμείς με το @ και πόσα άλλα , παπάδες θα κάνουμε με αυτά που μπορούμε να γράψουμε . 

Θα λέμε τα καλά όταν τα βλέπουμε και θα σχολιάζουμε και κριτικάρουμε τις π@π@ριες και τα παραμύθια που βλέπουμε πλέον σχεδόν κάθε μέρα . Να είσαι καλά φίλος , μια φωνή πατριώτη πάντα ενθαρρύνει για πολλά περισσότερα σχόλια . 

Οι περισσότεροι είναι κάποιας ηλικίας και είναι κατανοητό να ψάχνουν αποκούμπι για πολλά , επίσης όμως θα έπρεπε να διαχειρίζονται και καλύτερα αυτά που διαδραματίζονται . Να’σαι καλά και εύχομαι να είσαι όσο ενεργός όσο βλέπω με τα σκορ σου 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

There is nothing orthodox about any of these sites...😁 anyway I would really like to see all members (the ones that lay into each other, argue, do not get on etc.) do it in the thread marked Rant and Flame Wars.

You are totally right with the Rant topic that you mention . But I can challenge anyone here to check countless posts that are simply made here by members , we don’t judge right or wrong threads , agreeing or disagreeing opinions , it is at the limits of ridiculousness that they are either challenged and  answered back by the same people or get the emojis reactions again by the same people . 100 posts and they will all get the same reaction by standard people , are all of them wrong ? Are all of them , even wrong , not nicely expressed with arguments ? 

Wait and see the emojis and from who they are going to be expressed soon after this post again . Only the fact that this is the fake and silly thread and members are still hunted down because they dare to state anything hurting the girls , makes it laughable even for me when I see the reactions . 

I wrote in greek with another greek member and I assure you that we used a language that it isn’t easy for google translate to make the right quality and meaning translation , so either the people who gave the laugh emojis are masters of greek usage language or they just proved the point that they just need to show any kind of reaction without even knowing what’s written many times or not even reading a post , just to show their superiority over others . 

That’s why this is the least members interactions topic in comparison to the popularity of the apartment , according of course to members who judge by thumbnails and similar ways of measurement . I would guess that such a popular apartment would have a variety of members visiting , if not daily , at least regularly . If you see this variety of members here the last 8-9 months or so , what can I say ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It be good if RLC allow Leora & Malia to broadcast their shows on chaturbate too, they can make a lot more money that way, I am sure their synchronized bating show would be a huge success on chaturbate/Bongacams/Myfreecams etc. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

You are totally right with the Rant topic that you mention . But I can challenge anyone here to check countless posts that are simply made here by members , we don’t judge right or wrong threads , agreeing or disagreeing opinions , it is at the limits of ridiculousness that they are either challenged and  answered back by the same people or get the emojis reactions again by the same people . 100 posts and they will all get the same reaction by standard people , are all of them wrong ? Are all of them , even wrong , not nicely expressed with arguments ? 

Wait and see the emojis and from who they are going to be expressed soon after this post again . Only the fact that this is the fake and silly thread and members are still hunted down because they dare to state anything hurting the girls , makes it laughable even for me when I see the reactions . 

I wrote in greek with another greek member and I assure you that we used a language that it isn’t easy for google translate to make the right quality and meaning translation , so either the people who gave the laugh emojis are masters of greek usage language or they just proved the point that they just need to show any kind of reaction without even knowing what’s written many times or not even reading a post , just to show their superiority over others . 

That’s why this is the least members interactions topic in comparison to the popularity of the apartment , according of course to members who judge by thumbnails and similar ways of measurement . I would guess that such a popular apartment would have a variety of members visiting , if not daily , at least regularly . If you see this variety of members here the last 8-9 months or so , what can I say ? 

They didn't disappoint DD 🤣

I'll be surprised if they read most of your stuff. When they see you've posted something they just toss a coin...heads=confused emoji, tails=laughing.
It might be interesting to post a very complimentary post about the girls, and just see what reaction is...:dodgy:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

They didn't disappoint DD 🤣

I'll be surprised if they read most of your stuff. When they see you've posted something they just toss a coin...heads=confused emoji, tails=laughing.
It might be interesting to post a very complimentary post about the girls, and just see what reaction is...:dodgy:

If he were to do that. Everyone will know that he has his anodes, and cathodes crossed. Which generally blows the device that is protecting that circuit ! 

No discussion would be needed !  Thank you Naga, for quoting him !    Question, why is it I see "  stfu  " in reply to many of dd's posts. In the GOC, and COV threads of the CC's forum ?  

Yes it is read, and for the most part ignored !  Because it is all about how many posts ddhm can make. That appearing to be his primary concern ! As he stated in a previous post here !  😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, scutus said:

If he were to do that. Everyone will know that he has his anodes, and cathodes crossed. Which generally blows the device that is protecting that circuit ! 

No discussion would be needed !  Thank you Naga, for quoting him !    Question, why is it I see "  stfu  " in reply to many of dd's posts. In the GOC, and COV threads of the CC's forum ?  

Yes it is read, and for the most part ignored !  Because it is all about how many posts ddhm can make. That appearing to be his primary concern ! As he stated in a previous post here !  😏

Thx for reply, Scut, instead of just a confused emoji lol. I'm sure you would spot the deliberate mistake, because I'm you do read all the stuff, but I'm not sure about everyone...😏

DD's going back to work soon, so won't be posting much. In fact, haven't you noticed that he's already posting less...

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thx for reply, Scut, instead of just a confused emoji lol. I'm sure you would spot the deliberate mistake, because I'm you do read all the stuff, but I'm not sure about everyone...😏

DD's going back to work soon, so won't be posting much. In fact, haven't you noticed that he's already posting less...

Going back to teach how not to be a fan of leora should go on a retraining course it aint worked with me

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2