Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #3

ddhm

My interpretation of today’s return .. enter apartment , compensation fans masturbation with direct camera close up view , exit , repeat later in the evening of daily schedule with Malia .

But , seems that whatever is happening outside ( if anything is happening that is  )  isn’t pleasuring Leora , coming back just to masturbate , who knows ? It might still be her addiction to masturbate of course but one can logically guess that there’s not much private fun outside of this apartment . 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

My interpretation of today’s return .. enter apartment , compensation fans masturbation with direct camera close up view , exit , repeat later in the evening of daily schedule with Malia .

But , seems that whatever is happening outside ( if anything is happening that is  )  isn’t pleasuring Leora , coming back just to masturbate , who knows ? It might still be her addiction to masturbate of course but one can logically guess that there’s not much private fun outside of this apartment . 

What's your point? 

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Pepe said:

What's your point? 

It gets a 'Discussion' going.... 😒

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Fucking hell me and leora addicted to bateing fantastic

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Pepe said:

What's your point? 

I think that if Leora still has this male friend outside of the house , isn’t of much fun to her . This is how i interpret her masturbation , based in a speculation of course . Other than that , nothing new has been seen than what we have been watching the last year or so , which is totally fine for so many people  here . I don’t think I have made any insulting comment towards Leora or Malia . 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I just said my opinion here , I think that like this it leaves the appreciation fans threads get the good atmosphere that members here wish to have , I don’t think then that I made anything  wrong criticizing from my point of view Leora’s masturbation earlier at this particular thread . 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Only if there is anyone left who has not made the choice to have utilized the " ignore " option.  😏

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, scutus said:

Only if there is anyone left who has not made the choice to have utilized the " ignore " option.  😏

Some people just can't take a hint. 

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Pepe said:

I'd respond to that Pepe but i have you on ignore.

Er......

😕

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

ddhm are you in a grave yard with that picture of you  having a drink on another enemy of the girls in a cemertery     just looks like you are leaning on a grave   remember im a wanker so my eyes are bad

• Haha 3

48 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

ddhm are you in a grave yard with that picture of you  having a drink on another enemy of the girls in a cemertery     just looks like you are leaning on a grave   remember im a wanker so my eyes are bad

I think what should bother anyone here it is that the only people who have left commenting it is  slipper , pulo , patou , brokk and you on a more regular basis and then it is Nicholas , Masterchef and scutus on selective occasions .   . This is the most popular apartment according to what members here believe , but i see no participation from others . Now , where are posters like jimbo4 , Lewis , Bbsq69 , even Aussie isn’t as regular as he used to be . Amongst a circle of good friends who enjoy the girls , this topic is only busy when participation of above members is happening . The way I see it , I don’t think it is so positive , but that’s what I believe .

The problem is that I have never stated that I don’t like the girls , it is just their boring life that I am criticizing when I see it . And I will continue doing so when I believe that it is deserved to be so as I will be the first to give one million thumbs up when this apartment becomes interesting again . 

Other than that , I made a simple  observation and comment here today and immediately the answers on the fake thread came from the hardcore fans . I guess then if this thread is to die  , why the pure fans post here on opinions that they don’t agree with and therefore keep on the “ discussion “ ? 

My profile photo is always the way that other forum members can send me to hell , bully me , make me look ridiculous and stupid by looking the person who do this and not behind any avatars which suggest whatever . I will always be calling things the way I see it , it seems it disturbs a lot , otherwise I don’t see any point why this intense immediate answer whenever I post here . 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1