Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #3

ddhm

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think what should bother anyone here it is that the only people who have left commenting it is  slipper , pulo , patou , brokk and you on a more regular basis and then it is Nicholas , Masterchef and scutus on selective occasions .   . This is the most popular apartment according to what members here believe , but i see no participation from others . Now , where are posters like jimbo4 , Lewis , Bbsq69 , even Aussie isn’t as regular as he used to be . Amongst a circle of good friends who enjoy the girls , this topic is only busy when participation of above members is happening . The way I see it , I don’t think it is so positive , but that’s what I believe .

The problem is that I have never stated that I don’t like the girls , it is just their boring life that I am criticizing when I see it . And I will continue doing so when I believe that it is deserved to be so as I will be the first to give one million thumbs up when this apartment becomes interesting again . 

Other than that , I made a simple  observation and comment here today and immediately the answers on the fake thread came from the hardcore fans . I guess then if this thread is to die  , why the pure fans post here on opinions that they don’t agree with and therefore keep on the “ discussion “ ? 

My profile photo is always the way that other forum members can send me to hell , bully me , make me look ridiculous and stupid by looking the person who do this and not behind any avatars which suggest whatever . I will always be calling things the way I see it , it seems it disturbs a lot , otherwise I don’t see any point why this intense immediate answer whenever I post here . 

Thats fair im not as bigger bastard as my bruv was but he as gone for good for saying too much everybody as opinion as long as it dont get personal then i will be  like my bruv and get banned

• Haha 2

Curious if one more session of a mutual bate last night indicates that Malia is away for the night ( 8 out of 10 bates in this pattern or anything they do together in general , makes Malia or both at rare occasions overnight the following day ) . 

• Haha 1

Finally Leora seems to enjoy the apartment the way she confessed to her friend a month or so ago , with Malia being half of the week away , she can do the cleaning the way she wants , she can do thinks in her “ own “ apartment “ exactly the way she feels , she can tease the fans the way she wants , she can give the shows she wants whenever she wants .. and to keep on everyone ( Malia’s fans ) happy , she will make two mutual shows average per week with her friend so she can always contribute financially her ex with his business and her personal and  “ from distance” animal care business / hobby … an excellent and amazing life for everyone it is 😇☺️😌

• Confused 3

DD Maybe you should think twice about why no one will enter into a discussion with you. It's always the same thing you're trying to post here. In some posts I even agree with you, but often it's negative and unfriendly towards the tenants and the forum members. Then you shouldn't be surprised if everything you get back is negative. These stupid smiliys are just a type of answer from those who don't feel like starting a discussion. I also don't really feel like discussing what is good and what with you Not. But you still have all the rights to write what you want, just don't be surprised if no feedback comes ........ Just my opinion

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

25 minutes ago, The Earl said:

DD Maybe you should think twice about why no one will enter into a discussion with you. It's always the same thing you're trying to post here. In some posts I even agree with you, but often it's negative and unfriendly towards the tenants and the forum members. Then you shouldn't be surprised if everything you get back is negative. These stupid smiliys are just a type of answer from those who don't feel like starting a discussion. I also don't really feel like discussing what is good and what with you Not. But you still have all the rights to write what you want, just don't be surprised if no feedback comes ........ Just my opinion

Spot on earl nice one

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, The Earl said:

The problem is that I know for sure ( I can guarantee you 1000%) that most members have nothing to say here because it is by far the worst apartment currently at RLC and there’s nothing  to comment about it as it is more than boring . I agree with you that my content is repeating and boring , but I also think that it is the same at the fans page when the whole day the content is to who Leora spoke on the phone , when both girls entered / exit and when they eat and things like this , it is also repeated there then but due to the nature of the comments that it is positive towards the girls isn’t criticized and I can totally understand and I agree . 

Now , I have stop till a long time thinking of who and why  reacts negative ( emojis , since opinions aren’t expressed ) , rather than posting an opinion and possible start a discussion . For example you answered , it doesn’t matter the content of your message , but you answered and said your opinion  . I am writing here at the fake thread , not because I believe that the shows are fake , but the emotions and the feelings of the girls are fake  and silly , still , I admire that members here support so passionately two women who aren’t lesbians but they live with the hope to see everyday something more ( that I actually don’t know what this is ) and like this , this apartment still stays viewable in my opinion . The thing is that I am a fan of the girls , I always like them , but I can’t communicate this liking because I keep on criticizing them as women , it is all about what and when they perform . 

To make it easier and explain myself , I have all the nicest comments I would like to have for L&M but anything they do in cameras is a cheap copy / paste of what happens in Barcelona . Now , people here love to watch it and I absolutely respect this , i simply don’t ( although I am a fan of nice shows when they happen and I will support them with a comment at another apartment ,  even if it was nice here but simply isn’t  ) support something that it is the most fake thing happening in all of the RLC apartments . It is much better for these two girls when they behave normal ( bating alone , tease the cameras , all the nice things that are more normal let’s say ) than having them side by side and people actually supporting this ( which at the end it is their right to do so as it is mine to criticize it in a negative way ) . I post here as per other members instructions that i shouldn’t do it at the fans page , here it is then , the fans come here to give their reactions in something they don’t agree , but never engaging in any talk as why they don’t agree . 

My last comment is as follows … I find it more than strange that anytime it has been mentioned that Leora repeatedly has expressed her “ disgust “ for the shows in Barcelona by other members in this topic, not even one -  I type it 1 - member of the so called fans , has answered back to any member who is saying about Leora and how she has adopted to her daily performances the mutual shows with Malia . Yes , fans  like these shows ultimately , but still , it has been no explanation of how Leora has engaged herself into this procedure .

For the rest , I agree with you that it isn’t much to say about the tenants and that’s why no many posts also from me , I think I will become like the fans at the end , I will say it and write it only for myself so the posts have a value in the future when the history will judge this period of the apartment 😂 . I am not negative towards the tenants for a last conclusion of my post , I am negative towards their actions .. but that’s my opinion and that’s why it is posted here and not at the fans thread as per request . Whatever wrong I write and you don’t agree , thank you on taking the time to post your opinion rather than expressing your not agreeing view of my thoughts with an emoji as well . 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

The problem is that I know for sure ( I can guarantee you 1000%) that most members have nothing to say here because it is by far the worst apartment currently at RLC and there’s nothing  to comment about it as it is more than boring . I agree with you that my content is repeating and boring , but I also think that it is the same at the fans page when the whole day the content is to who Leora spoke on the phone , when both girls entered / exit and when they eat and things like this , it is also repeated there then but due to the nature of the comments that it is positive towards the girls isn’t criticized and I can totally understand and I agree . 

Now , I have stop till a long time thinking of who and why  reacts negative ( emojis , since opinions aren’t expressed ) , rather than posting an opinion and possible start a discussion . For example you answered , it doesn’t matter the content of your message , but you answered and said your opinion  . I am writing here at the fake thread , not because I believe that the shows are fake , but the emotions and the feelings of the girls are fake  and silly , still , I admire that members here support so passionately two women who aren’t lesbians but they live with the hope to see everyday something more ( that I actually don’t know what this is ) and like this , this apartment still stays viewable in my opinion . The thing is that I am a fan of the girls , I always like them , but I can’t communicate this liking because I keep on criticizing them as women , it is all about what and when they perform . 

To make it easier and explain myself , I have all the nicest comments I would like to have for L&M but anything they do in cameras is a cheap copy / paste of what happens in Barcelona . Now , people here love to watch it and I absolutely respect this , i simply don’t ( although I am a fan of nice shows when they happen and I will support them with a comment at another apartment ,  even if it was nice here but simply isn’t  ) support something that it is the most fake thing happening in all of the RLC apartments . It is much better for these two girls when they behave normal ( bating alone , tease the cameras , all the nice things that are more normal let’s say ) than having them side by side and people actually supporting this ( which at the end it is their right to do so as it is mine to criticize it in a negative way ) . I post here as per other members instructions that i shouldn’t do it at the fans page , here it is then , the fans come here to give their reactions in something they don’t agree , but never engaging in any talk as why they don’t agree . 

My last comment is as follows … I find it more than strange that anytime it has been mentioned that Leora repeatedly has expressed her “ disgust “ for the shows in Barcelona by other members in this topic, not even one -  I type it 1 - member of the so called fans , has answered back to any member who is saying about Leora and how she has adopted to her daily performances the mutual shows with Malia . Yes , fans  like these shows ultimately , but still , it has been no explanation of how Leora has engaged herself into this procedure .

For the rest , I agree with you that it isn’t much to say about the tenants and that’s why no many posts also from me , I think I will become like the fans at the end , I will say it and write it only for myself so the posts have a value in the future when the history will judge this period of the apartment 😂 . I am not negative towards the tenants for a last conclusion of my post , I am negative towards their actions .. but that’s my opinion and that’s why it is posted here and not at the fans thread as per request . Whatever wrong I write and you don’t agree , thank you on taking the time to post your opinion rather than expressing your not agreeing view of my thoughts with an emoji as well . 

A me sembra una stronzata dire che questo appartamento sia il più falso di tutti. 

O tutti gli appartamenti sono falsi o non lo sono. Anche perché se dobbiamo iniziare questo discorso su chi sia più falso come appartamento ci servirebbe un altro forum per elencarli tutti. 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

A me sembra una stronzata dire che questo appartamento sia il più falso di tutti. 

O tutti gli appartamenti sono falsi o non lo sono. Anche perché se dobbiamo iniziare questo discorso su chi sia più falso come appartamento ci servirebbe un altro forum per elencarli tutti. 

I will only say that in all of the other apartments , at least something more happens . Guests , fights , arguments , parties , something happens , everywhere .  I don’t think anyone can deny this . Here , more or less , you know what you will see . Malia and Leora out of the apartment some hours per day , Malia overnight 2-3 times per week , Leora cleaning the apartment , masturbation , Leora or Malia’s room for watching IPAD , repeat .

Look , people like to watch this every single day , it relaxes them , it makes them smile , it makes them escape the daily routine and problems by watching exactly this scenario . I am sorry but it doesn’t give any interest to me and ( again ) i guarantee you for many many other people , this is the most boring apartment . Once again , the posts and comments and people who come to talk here about this apartment , it is one more proof . I can be wrong with many of my judgments since they are personal opinions , but everything i mention with this post , it is true , proved facts . I hope and wish that we could talk about this place for so many things , but the truth is that there’s nothing of importance to talk about ( of course , it is important for many to know how many hours Leora spent on her phone , to who and when she talked to and when they exit and entered the apartment .. I accept and respect the opinion of others that these are important things to know .. I hope they respect also my opinion that these are boring things and not important , which obviously few people respect my opinion , but it is fine as I said and I have no problem with that ) .

As with TheEarl earlier , thank you for your answer , at least I know , that with you , there can always be some chat here , even if we agree ( few times ) or disagree ( most times ) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

You are so fucking wrong... the folks on this forum are mainly content with what they see that is just the way it is and if they want to discuss something they will.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Nah ch, his opinion related view is closer to that of another who masquerades as an arabian myth. That being insinuations that their actual private lives occurs mostly away from the apartment although most of their time is actually spent at the apartment since they do actually live there afterall. All because there is some reason that is truly only understood by those who live at the apartment, of why there have been few others that have been noticed to have visited the apartment, although there have been and apparently continue to be speculation and conjecture as to why from others who actually honestly don't know.

Regardless, it is more appropriate to do so in a thread such as this thread that is considered more as that of being a non-fans thread when doing so, rather than a thread that is considered to be that of a fans thread. At least some others including ddhm have seemed to have been attempting to post commentary in more appropriate threads lately.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

You are so fucking wrong... the folks on this forum are mainly content with what they see that is just the way it is and if they want to discuss something they will.

It is obvious that all the negative stuff written by a tiny number of people over several weeks, is simply to disrupt as they are not getting their way. The girls are massively popular, the company are clearly happy with them too, and the fans are also very happy. The impression trying to be given is that it isn't popular, by repeating post after post - yet one quick look shows the same names over and over making them, proving it false. The other apartments are there for variety, yet THIS one always has to change simply to please 3 or 4 forum members, casual viewers of L&M who don't even watch this place much anyway, having other apartments as favourites instead. Like Brokk rightly pointed out, if one place is fake then others must be too - Every time one GOV girl has lesbian sex with another one, does that mean they have fallen in love and it's all real?? Has Masha declared undying love for everyone she has done things with?? NO!! This is why we are sick to the back teeth of reading repetitive negative talk, to goad us fans from people not getting what they insist should happen. What utter bollocks. It has finally pissed off so many here,that is why people don't chat, because of it. THAT IS WHY, it's nothing to do with the apartment, it's people ON HERE. Rather than just ignore and concentrate on places they like, the chat here is flooded with constant complaints and wanting change. Well guess what - It ain't gonna happen!! And anyway, If those changes happened, all of us would be seriously fucked off with it! Then WE become the complainers. To suggest this place is the worst is pure hilarity.