Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #3

ddhm

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 minutes ago, patou said:

‎Malia had to go home and find her bedroom door is closed when Leora left she was open so we don't see Malia tonight‎

She does that automatically sometimes. I think she'll be back, that won't stop her going again though.

15 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She does that automatically sometimes. I think she'll be back, that won't stop her going again though.

Mmmmmh, credo che abbia ragione patou. È stata un intera ora solo ad acconciarsi i capelli e per vestirsi. 

il y a 6 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

Mmmmmh, credo che abbia ragione patou. È stata un intera ora solo ad acconciarsi i capelli e per vestirsi. 

ça laisse à Léora ce soir seul et peut être se faire plaisir si elle est pas épuisé de son après midi dehors ou dans sa residece secondaire !!!

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I see, only just logged in. So yes then, Malia could be out tonight. But maybe not. Just have to see whether Leora will be too. Could be. Maybe not. Just covering all bases!

Let’s try one more time ... yes , we love the girls , most of the loyal fans will be there to enjoy one more bate , one more show , anything ... BUT ... what’s the point that since both  of the girls enjoy all that they do outside naturally and their fun and good times and whatever they do is simply so obviously proved happening not inside this apartment , what more do they have to “ give “ for RLC ? What’s their purpose for being anymore here ? Yes , money obviously .. and we all pay ... but isn’t it so obvious that they simply don’t enjoy and they just “ push “ themselves to try and satisfy the viewers and at the same time they sacrifice having finally a normal life away from cameras , with their boyfriends , their social circle which most probably grows day by day ? Can they both not put their lives more than money ? Are they both so much depended on this RLC life ? 

For all fans of loving first the people and thinking as human beings , I hope and wish that they manage to escape this life that keeps them “ grounded “ and not letting them live a life the way both deserve , happy , smiley , without stress and worries . For all the rest fans that they see them as sexual objects waiting for the next bate , the next dildo show , the next unexpected simultaneous caressing , enjoy ... I just hope they escape 😔

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

Let’s try one more time ... yes , we love the girls , most of the loyal fans will be there to enjoy one more bate , one more show , anything ... BUT ... what’s the point that since both  of the girls enjoy all that they do outside naturally and their fun and good times and whatever they do is simply so obviously proved happening not inside this apartment , what more do they have to “ give “ for RLC ? What’s their purpose for being anymore here ? Yes , money obviously .. and we all pay ... but isn’t it so obvious that they simply don’t enjoy and they just “ push “ themselves to try and satisfy the viewers and at the same time they sacrifice having finally a normal life away from cameras , with their boyfriends , their social circle which most probably grows day by day ? Can they both not put their lives more than money ? Are they both so much depended on this RLC life ? 

For all fans of loving first the people and thinking as human beings , I hope and wish that they manage to escape this life that keeps them “ grounded “ and not letting them live a life the way both deserve , happy , smiley , without stress and worries . For all the rest fans that they see them as sexual objects waiting for the next bate , the next dildo show , the next unexpected simultaneous caressing , enjoy ... I just hope they escape 😔

You are still the dumbest idiot on this forum,why don´t you stay out of these threads and go watch Luna and Zac and all the others you like to watch.

So just piss off you lousy idiot.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1