Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #3

ddhm

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

Let’s try one more time ... yes , we love the girls , most of the loyal fans will be there to enjoy one more bate , one more show , anything ... BUT ... what’s the point that since both  of the girls enjoy all that they do outside naturally and their fun and good times and whatever they do is simply so obviously proved happening not inside this apartment , what more do they have to “ give “ for RLC ? What’s their purpose for being anymore here ? Yes , money obviously .. and we all pay ... but isn’t it so obvious that they simply don’t enjoy and they just “ push “ themselves to try and satisfy the viewers and at the same time they sacrifice having finally a normal life away from cameras , with their boyfriends , their social circle which most probably grows day by day ? Can they both not put their lives more than money ? Are they both so much depended on this RLC life ? 

For all fans of loving first the people and thinking as human beings , I hope and wish that they manage to escape this life that keeps them “ grounded “ and not letting them live a life the way both deserve , happy , smiley , without stress and worries . For all the rest fans that they see them as sexual objects waiting for the next bate , the next dildo show , the next unexpected simultaneous caressing , enjoy ... I just hope they escape 😔

What's the point is what most of us ask as to why you're here to piss and moan. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, Pepe said:

What's the point is what most of us ask as to why you're here to piss and moan. 

It's not real, that's why. 🙄 Reality apparently equals better. 😒 So once those 2% get what they want, the remaining 98% of us who enjoy what we see now with the girls having fun can be left with just memories. Sounds a good deal for we 'Obsessors', eh?

The biggest reward for a moaner idiot is to get attention with his stupid comments and posts , when ( as a stupid moaner ) he should be indifferent at whatever he shares at an open forum . 

Ups , i forgot , this is the fake masturbation and silly shows thread , even here nothing negative can be expressed 😂🤣 All hail the Queen 🥳🥳

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The biggest reward for a moaner idiot is to get attention with his stupid comments and posts , when ( as a stupid moaner ) he should be indifferent at whatever he shares at an open forum . 

Ups , i forgot , this is the fake masturbation and silly shows thread , even here nothing negative can be expressed 😂🤣 All hail the Queen 🥳🥳

Leora asked me to give you something 

FB_IMG_1610481304527_1.jpg

Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv

• Upvote 2

I am glad that Leora has my attention . 

As i have stated with my first posts for this apartment , I am one of the biggest Leora’s supporters and I will praise her when she is genuine and authentic and she enjoys what she does ( because this is how I got to like her and watch her ) and criticize her when in my opinion she does as I have described and therefore making me a moaner idiot 😂🤣 

I have said I am not here to argue with anyone and I respect people’s opinions , especially the ones who are in this forum much more time than me and have helped to build with their opinions and posts the “ Leora Legacy “ , out of respect also to their age that they are much older than me , therefore , respect to the older people . Now , I can read 50 repeating Pulo’s post and many times have a good feeling and I can read 50 repeating posts by any of these people and try to find out what my feelings are when I realize the passion and the fully commitment to this amazing virtual love that these people have for the lovely Leora ( and Malia ) . 

Friendly advise , let the girl live her life the way she wants and not the way you want . Let her be with anyone she wants and makes her happy , angry , sad , smiley , let her do right things and mistakes . And when she contacts you or you contact her , be strict to her as you would do to anyone of your real life environment that you care and love because this is how you make someone better .

But because these are my moaning idiot words and you have the absolute commanding of any thread of this topic , I am glad to have your attention at times , it means that some words are deeply hurting reading and Leora should never read such words so , voices and opinions against her should be banned . 

Protect Leora by supporting her life choices ( even if they are wrong and stupid according to you  ) and not being like grandparents to her that whatever the child does is right and we can’t blame the child because we will spoil her childhood . Have fun and enjoy the shows , i do when they are real and passionate as when I was watching and became a fan when she had a normal life in Russia and not this joke of a life in Prague . 

• Confused 1

57 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am glad that Leora has my attention . 

As i have stated with my first posts for this apartment , I am one of the biggest Leora’s supporters and I will praise her when she is genuine and authentic and she enjoys what she does ( because this is how I got to like her and watch her ) and criticize her when in my opinion she does as I have described and therefore making me a moaner idiot 😂🤣 

I have said I am not here to argue with anyone and I respect people’s opinions , especially the ones who are in this forum much more time than me and have helped to build with their opinions and posts the “ Leora Legacy “ , out of respect also to their age that they are much older than me , therefore , respect to the older people . Now , I can read 50 repeating Pulo’s post and many times have a good feeling and I can read 50 repeating posts by any of these people and try to find out what my feelings are when I realize the passion and the fully commitment to this amazing virtual love that these people have for the lovely Leora ( and Malia ) . 

Friendly advise , let the girl live her life the way she wants and not the way you want . Let her be with anyone she wants and makes her happy , angry , sad , smiley , let her do right things and mistakes . And when she contacts you or you contact her , be strict to her as you would do to anyone of your real life environment that you care and love because this is how you make someone better .

But because these are my moaning idiot words and you have the absolute commanding of any thread of this topic , I am glad to have your attention at times , it means that some words are deeply hurting reading and Leora should never read such words so , voices and opinions against her should be banned . 

Protect Leora by supporting her life choices ( even if they are wrong and stupid according to you  ) and not being like grandparents to her that whatever the child does is right and we can’t blame the child because we will spoil her childhood . Have fun and enjoy the shows , i do when they are real and passionate as when I was watching and became a fan when she had a normal life in Russia and not this joke of a life in Prague . 

blah blah blah whatever GIF by WWE

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, ddhm said:

Let’s try one more time ... yes , we love the girls , most of the loyal fans will be there to enjoy one more bate , one more show , anything ... BUT ... what’s the point that since both  of the girls enjoy all that they do outside naturally and their fun and good times and whatever they do is simply so obviously proved happening not inside this apartment , what more do they have to “ give “ for RLC ? What’s their purpose for being anymore here ? Yes , money obviously .. and we all pay ... but isn’t it so obvious that they simply don’t enjoy and they just “ push “ themselves to try and satisfy the viewers and at the same time they sacrifice having finally a normal life away from cameras , with their boyfriends , their social circle which most probably grows day by day ? Can they both not put their lives more than money ? Are they both so much depended on this RLC life ? 

For all fans of loving first the people and thinking as human beings , I hope and wish that they manage to escape this life that keeps them “ grounded “ and not letting them live a life the way both deserve , happy , smiley , without stress and worries . For all the rest fans that they see them as sexual objects waiting for the next bate , the next dildo show , the next unexpected simultaneous caressing , enjoy ... I just hope they escape 😔

BLIMEY... so deep the reaction. They are not prisoners. If their boyfriends think anything about them then changes will possibly come about this year.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pepe said:

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

How you doing james long time no see 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Pepe said:

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

How you doing james long time no see 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

BLIMEY... so deep the reaction. They are not prisoners. If their boyfriends think anything about them then changes will possibly come about this year.

Whatever I post here , it is simply an opinion of what I experience  watching the apartment which ultimately leads me to a conclusion so as to state my comment . I have never ever said that I am right or wrong , the opinions are always subjective , that’s why I have never made fun or blamed anyone of what they say here , on the contrary , certain members , very annoyed that I was quoting them to express a different opinion than theirs , they asked me politely to stop “ stalking “ or “ follow “ them at any post they made  that we don’t agree and I simply did so . 

My point is that I even came in this thread to post so as to attract as few as possible  of the “ hardcore “ supporters knowing that my comment wouldn’t be that popular for them . Still , even here , their  bullying continues if someone doesn’t praise the girls , when in my opinion , so many things are wrong for my taste to praise . 

L&M used to attract so many posters , either for bad or good things happening, translators that were helping to understand more and explain easier what is happening . I don’t find it “ random “ that they have disappeared and in this topic now , there are around 10-15 standard members that post , it is the least engaged apartment for comments by different posters and the reasons I think are obvious . I have too much self confidence with my beliefs , personally I feel sad for the girls whenever I see a laugh or a confused emoji for my posts because I can’t really think that these people really see these girls as human beings and not sexual objects , still , also my opinion ☺️😇

Of course I don’t  believe that the girls are prisoners , but their life  choices lead them to a dead end with catastrophic consequences and with my subjective reasonable opinion , i state what I see and nothing more or nothing less . I really want that any of the participants in RLC ( not only L&M ) be happy with their job in RLC because then me as a viewer , I am also rewarded the maximum of the content that it is offered . And for this apartment , me , as a person , I don’t feel this way . For the majority who posts here , it is different , but I never questioned them . I oppose the opinions with mine but never question them .

Sorry for my long post , I usually do by “ quoting “ someone that has stated a reasonable argument for an opinion , you did so and for this , you have my absolute attention and respect , even if we disagree .