Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #3

ddhm

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Whatever I post here , it is simply an opinion of what I experience  watching the apartment which ultimately leads me to a conclusion so as to state my comment . I have never ever said that I am right or wrong , the opinions are always subjective , that’s why I have never made fun or blamed anyone of what they say here , on the contrary , certain members , very annoyed that I was quoting them to express a different opinion than theirs , they asked me politely to stop “ stalking “ or “ follow “ them at any post they made  that we don’t agree and I simply did so . 

My point is that I even came in this thread to post so as to attract as few as possible  of the “ hardcore “ supporters knowing that my comment wouldn’t be that popular for them . Still , even here , their  bullying continues if someone doesn’t praise the girls , when in my opinion , so many things are wrong for my taste to praise . 

L&M used to attract so many posters , either for bad or good things happening, translators that were helping to understand more and explain easier what is happening . I don’t find it “ random “ that they have disappeared and in this topic now , there are around 10-15 standard members that post , it is the least engaged apartment for comments by different posters and the reasons I think are obvious . I have too much self confidence with my beliefs , personally I feel sad for the girls whenever I see a laugh or a confused emoji for my posts because I can’t really think that these people really see these girls as human beings and not sexual objects , still , also my opinion ☺️😇

Of course I don’t  believe that the girls are prisoners , but their life  choices lead them to a dead end with catastrophic consequences and with my subjective reasonable opinion , i state what I see and nothing more or nothing less . I really want that any of the participants in RLC ( not only L&M ) be happy with their job in RLC because then me as a viewer , I am also rewarded the maximum of the content that it is offered . And for this apartment , me , as a person , I don’t feel this way . For the majority who posts here , it is different , but I never questioned them . I oppose the opinions with mine but never question them .

Sorry for my long post , I usually do by “ quoting “ someone that has stated a reasonable argument for an opinion , you did so and for this , you have my absolute attention and respect , even if we disagree . 

Shorter, sharper posts would do you a world of good!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jjkopite said:

Counting words are you Harley? At least @ddhm explains himself instead of just spouting biased rubbish!

I have tried many times to stay away from long posts , but I can’t find another way to put all of my thoughts  in an order and explain whatever it is that I comment and post here . Perhaps if it was a back and forth fast chat system “ You Tube “ style , and with many people expressing and exchanging ideas , I might have  written less 😂🤣 

I don’t think anyone should dictate to others how they should express themselves , long or short messages , my way is always to justify whatever I wish to say and not with repeating emojis or gifs that I have stored for each case that I feel good with a member or bad with another one ☺️😇

But  that’s me and I can’t understand if my comments and posts are so annoying and disturbing , why people keep on reading them . 

• Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, blue is the colour said:

Well your thoughts are not disturbing or annoying but not always accurate for one instance life in Prague is one hundred times better than Russia for instance as today's protests have shown.

Something she has been very interested in too. She has been watching a lot of videos and news items on this today.

6 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Well your thoughts are not disturbing or annoying but not always accurate for one instance life in Prague is one hundred times better than Russia for instance as today's protests have shown.

For any of us who live in Europe , we know the quality of life offered and for sure we have no doubt that life routine , challenges and “ temptations “ are in an incredibly higher range compared to Russia where , for example , homosexuality isn’t approved , we should not also forget that it is a bit more than 30 years that the country is free of communism ( for whoever really know what that means ) . I can then totally accept all of the change of Leora’s attitude having to adapt and adjust at this totally new environment .. and Prague , for whoever has visited , it is mostly a “ fairy tale “ city to enhance your senses and live your feelings at the maximum , imagine having a boyfriend / girlfriend next to you for this . 

But trying to excuse Leora’s choices that she put more than her loving life and stable way of living in Russia the money, this is beyond me . I read everyday about “ big love Paul “ , “ pussyboys “ , “ boytoys “ and so on . I know that if you really love someone , there’s no money or way of life or places that will prevent you from being with the person you want the most , anything else for me is an eternal excuse for a person that is too confused and complicated to face the truth , which is for me that this is the life now in Prague and if she wants to make it and succeed there , she needs to abandon any connection with Russia . She doesn’t do , I have said why in the past according  to my opinion and all this fake life is simply a result of these wrong choices . 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Leora and Malia could, I say could have a nice 6 month holiday in the summer in Spain.

I think they should enjoy Prague “ full throttle “ , especially with the pandemic slowing down gradually as soon as spring and higher temperatures begin , especially Malia . They will both fall in love by managing slowly to travel not only in Spain , but to whole Europe as soon as borders and restrictions are reduced . Traveling is so cheap within European countries and especially capitals , they will both have the chance for escaping weekends to Paris / London / Barcelona / Rome / Athens / Vienna , it is amazing what they can discover , i wish this for them first . At the end , if Leora wants to make 6 months in Barcelona ( or Spain in general ) RLC will easily give this to her . But with the current loving lives they both have , I highly doubt that they could take a risk for another change . 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think they should enjoy Prague “ full throttle “ , especially with the pandemic slowing down gradually as soon as spring and higher temperatures begin , especially Malia.

It seems that someone is not staying up to date in the "Real Life " news. Regarding how the COVID is affecting travel in, and out of Czechia.

May I suggest Expat, for an up to date news source regarding Czechia. Which I have been informed, That is where Prague is located !

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, scutus said:

It seems that someone is not staying up to date in the "Real Life " news. Regarding how the COVID is affecting travel in, and out of Czechia.

May I suggest Expat, for an up to date news source regarding Czechia. Which I have been informed, That is where Prague is located !

Plus what would she want to do first if she could travel anywhere? See someone with 2 legs and another with 4!

And personally speaking, any very long trip to somewhere in Spain where there just 'happens' to be similar apartments to here, would be the worst thing imaginable!