B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-b (January)

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it looks as the cam girl.is ready to do her candle lit cam show.that is only for her paying cam customers .and all that pay RLC is not paying for her to live in the big villa...ALEKSANDRA .why dont you tell your webcam clients to pay for you a place..and not have to ones who pay RLC .....

36 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

well it looks as the cam girl.is ready to do her candle lit cam show.that is only for her paying cam customers .and all that pay RLC is not paying for her to live in the big villa...ALEKSANDRA .why dont you tell your webcam clients to pay for you a place..and not have to ones who pay RLC .....

well ALEK did her little tease show .now she just going to wait tell she gets the text .that she has a paying client .but that is what cam girls do .and i think she should take her webcam show back to were she came from .........

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

i see Alek is looking at Gina with lust in her eyes so what are the odds they end up in bed together again tonight

maybe not cause Gina has been sexed out with Curly????  I hope so for Alek's sake..