B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-b (January)

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

ALEKSANDRA what you dont have the  cam show stuff . or the candle light to hide you so you need to hide in a cocoon .made out of your covers.. or is it your not doing your cam show.Looking Let Me Think GIF by TipsyElves.com 

time you take your worthless ass and cam show out of RLC 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

I think you can ask Amalia the same thing, ah bah no I forgot, this girl you like her 🤣

just when did you .RLC /C.C  mod . see AMALIA  hide using candles by herself .the only time we see her .using candles .is when she is with her two worthless roommatesso just maybe you need to ask your RLC bosses 

58 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

no but you get free rlc .so you can be a mod of rlc /c.c  and that is why you .defend rlc and your mods

I wished RLC came for free, I am a paying member just like everyone else. $99.95 for 3 months. If you know my history, you would know that I am not a defender of RLC, quite the contrary, I have continually bashed the company many times for various reasons. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I wished RLC came for free, I am a paying member just like everyone else. $99.95 for 3 months. If you know my history, you would know that I am not a defender of RLC, quite the contrary, I have continually bashed the company many times for various reasons. 

I thought you had retired from being a Mod to the golf course and spending more time with the grand children. Unlike some I have a lot of respect for the time the Mods put in and they do it for free.

I can back up Thestrarider does bash RLC when needed.

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I thought you had retired from being a Mod to the golf course and spending more time with the grand children. Unlike some I have a lot of respect for the time the Mods put in and they do it for free.

I can back up Thestrarider does bash RLC when needed.

It is winter time here Aussie, hard to play much golf in the winter. Yes I have been spending as much time as possible with my grandkids. CC is like an old hat or an old pair of shoes, I still wear them once in a while.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

It is winter time here Aussie, hard to play much golf in the winter. Yes I have been spending as much time as possible with my grandkids. CC is like an old hat or an old pair of shoes, I still wear them once in a while.

OMG, forgot you guys really have a winter. As you know never seeing any snow in my lifetime and little chance I wouldn't know. lol

Personally I like having you around to kick my ass when needed.

que c'est beau comme pays RLC, les hommes sont des saints, les femmes des nonnes ayant fait voeux de chasteté. Un pays ou celui qui ouvre la bouche, déclenche l'hilarité générale, tout le monde il est beau, tout le monde il est gentil. C'est simple, j'ai l'impression d'être abonné à une émission culinaire (ce n'est pas un gros mot)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1