B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-b (January)

1 hour ago, HappyChappie said:

I think the exercise room could do with a dancing pole in it. Practice for when the clubs open again. 🙂 

These girls need no practice on the stripper poles, they have been dong it long enough that it has become a habit.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, LUCKY2962 said:

it is the house which is hidden, for us, for them, they find each other, they know everything about each other, where they are at any time. H, knew that no one would come home last night, she spent the day, the evening on her bed. without going out once or going up to the kitchen, there is a common arrival, it is no coincidence, the manipulated it is us ...

100% CORRECT!!

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

LOL you don't want anything from RLC and you are not a subscriber to the site, but you are here everyday talking shit about everyone involved in that project. what sad life you have. 😃

I like the forum and it just so happens that this forum is to talk about the tenants, and I'll compare my sad life to yours any day!  So STFU and mind your own business little boy blue!!

• Like 2

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I like the forum and it just so happens that this forum is to talk about the tenants, and I'll compare my sad life to yours any day!  So STFU and mind your own business little boy blue!!

OH....and before you go crying to the mods because I said STFU, STFU stands for See The Frenchman Understands and not for Shut The Fuck Up!

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

It is the 3rd time that Aleksandra is head on head with Leora ... even if she doesn’t know , you can call her for sure more than brave engaging into this crazy ratings competition 🤗🤗🥳🥳

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL every comment you leave is full of rage and hate, that's a good reflection of your sad little life, Fat Old Man!! 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/4/2021 at 9:01 AM, moos54 said:

no idea because I'm not looking at this site

Are there really unreleased videos or does this site only put videos that are posted on CC?

From what I have seen from this site they often use other people's videos to make money

there are hundreds of videos and most are when they are having sex on paid cams all things that get you banned from RLC 

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

there are hundreds of videos and most are when they are having sex on paid cams all things that get you banned on CC

There are also members who post this kind of videos on the forum
In any case most of the videos are not really recent from what little I have seen

les filles étaient dans les massages le grand manitou imbu, et venu foutre sa merde comme d'habitude, s'il n'est pas le centre du monde, il est perdu, et toujours à la bonne place. Ce type est un poids mort pour la maison. Qui va l'envoyer chier...

• Upvote 2