B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-b (January)

26 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

c'est la maison qui est masqué, pour nous, pour eux, ils se retrouvent, il savent tout des uns et autres, où ils se trouvent à n'importe quel moment. H, savait que personne ne rentrerait hier soir, elle a passé la journée, la soirée sur son lit. sans sortir une seule de fois ni monter en cuisine., là une arrivée commune, c'est pas le hasard, les manipulés c'est nous ...

J'ai l'impression que tu découvres seulement le pouvoir des SMS ou des messageries instantanées :biggrin:

bienvenue en 2021 

• Haha 1

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So ... today we had .. Megan - check ... Gina - check ... B&N - check ... Holly rewarded resting time , the question remains when Aleksandra performs .. 😎😇 Full RLC action times today  nearly everywhere 🥳

On 1/4/2021 at 11:19 AM, coolcucumber said:

So Harley, give us your proposal as how RLC should be? What do you want from them?

Now that Bogdan and his skinny ugly wife will be permanently involved, I no longer want anything from RLC.  I can't stand reading about all the VH shows of late and I fucking hate repeats and if you need more of an explanation than that, you're up shit's creek without a paddle!!

• Upvote 1

On 1/4/2021 at 11:47 AM, corvette84 said:

I never accepted him or his ways.👎

Oh really?  Have you sent numerous emails to RLC support in disgust for the parasite?  If you answer no, then you along with others have accepted him with open arms just to see Gina and others get fucked.  If you answer yes, then you are just trying to shut me up!!

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Now that Bogdan and his skinny ugly wife will be permanently involved, I no longer want anything from RLC.  I can't stand reading about all the VH shows of late and I fucking hate repeats and if you need more of an explanation than that, you're up shit's creek without a paddle!!

LOL you don't want anything from RLC and you are not a subscriber to the site, but you are here everyday talking shit about everyone involved in that project. what sad life you have. 😃

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 3

23 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Even the bank calls you to change a password it doesn't melt it down without notifying you by phone so when you say that RLC is doing it without warning it shocks me.

LMAO not me, the management of RLC are a bunch of arrogant asshole's and nothing they do should ever shock anybody!

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

What’s the point of having a whole  fitness room area and Aleksandra performing her fitness exercises inside her room ? Am I wrong calling her weird ? 🤨🧐🤔

Yes you are, maybe she doesn't want to be leered at if Lord Bogdan Hefner were to enter the same space.  I see no problem with a girl wanting to exercise in her room away from everybody.

• Upvote 1