B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #3 (January)

11 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

damn B2 empty B1 gone except Sera most of B4 gone Martina gone its shaping up to be a hell of a saturday somewhere just not here lol

Just loading up party supplies brother...keep the faith... your intuition will pay off in too many parties to know who to watch.... even 'Boobie" will make an appearance and will model the new panties she bought with the money she stole from the neighbours ... it's all going to happen tonight.... Holly will be back to try out Aleks magic tongue  (cause she sure got sweet fuck all from Ariana or the spoile Radi laying on the bed all night staring between the legs of 2 RLC sweethearts -- such a waste of time ... but this tension needs releasing ) ...oh yeah....  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

Just loading up party supplies brother...keep the faith... your intuition will pay off in too many parties to know who to watch.... even 'Boobie" will make an appearance and will model the new panties she bought with the money she stole from the neighbours ... it's all going to happen tonight.... Holly will be back to try out Aleks magic tongue  (cause she sure got sweet fuck all from Ariana or the spoile Radi laying on the bed all night staring between the legs of 2 RLC sweethearts -- such a waste of time ... but this tension needs releasing ) ...oh yeah....  

i like the way you think lol

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

i like the way you think lol

see .. you are an optimist ...not calling me delusional...not suggesting that I too have started early on my hallucinegenics... just a hopeful imagination... that's appreciated ...even though I would accept those comments about me as legitimate...   

• Like 1

EMMETT111    WTF ????? 

I was out with the dog for a couple hours and now everyones asleep???  did I miss all the mass orgies?? They are not in tune with our fantasies...  

The B1 girls were all in a tub when I left and ARI and Holly are fucking meditating??, Radi is wild guess ..Exercising (what since I left for 2 hours likely) , and Sera well....................

B4     let me guess,  Gina talked Megan to sleep again... and  Alek just got bored and wouldn't risk a 2 hour talk session with Gina unless it was between her legs ???? 

WTF

• Like 1