Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 12

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, jimbo4 said:

That will take at least another year of subscriptions......Get with the program SC, you know how it works! 

They're waiting for you to go back to Premium!😆

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Not a fucking chance !! They gotta up their "act " before I would even consider it..🤑

And they very well may get it up one night! 🤩

Won't just be the servers going down.....😃

10 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I've always thought that too, like she has done this sort of thing before in the past. 

For quite awhile now I have thought Malia may be bi-sexual or at least bi-curious, it seems it's always her that starts the touching first.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
16 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

For quite awhile now I have thought Malia may be bi-sexual or at least bi-curious, it seems it's always her that starts the touching first.

This is only how i have always seen this, could be totally wrong, but it makes sense - Both are Bi curious but it's Malia who has tried it before.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Sobering thought for all the other places tonight. The only way they could take top spot, was when the girls went offline.

Ha. Ha. 🖕

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Ernüchternder Gedanke für alle anderen Orte heute Abend. Die einzige Möglichkeit, den ersten Platz einzunehmen, war, als die Mädchen offline gingen.

Ha. Ha. 🖕

they had their fun. See leora on the bedside table before the cam breaks down and afterwards .....
do you see the pink toy?

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
15 minutes ago, The Earl said:

they had their fun. See leora on the bedside table before the cam breaks down and afterwards .....
do you see the pink toy?

Tell you what Earl -

WELL SPOTTED!! 👍

Now i bet i'm not the only one who missed that! No guarantee it WAS used, didn't go back in the drawer..... And, maybe after Malia left for bed anyway.....

But yes, it wasn't there and then it is!

Pity absolutely no one saw it!! Leora, no one saw it!!

14 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Tell you what Earl -

WELL SPOTTED!! 👍

Now i bet i'm not the only one who missed that! No guarantee it WAS used, didn't go back in the drawer..... And, maybe after Malia left for bed anyway.....

But yes, it wasn't there and then it is!

Pity absolutely no one saw it!! Leora, no one saw it!!

I wouldn't say no one. 

• Haha 2