Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 12

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad

So exactly three hours offline. Well, the last half hour was a rush to make sure that nothing looked anything different in the place, hiding all the evidence of what 'actually' happened.

Oh what would some of us Obsessives and Supporters say eh?......😉

.....Seriously though, i want to say - Leora, Malia.....Thank you. Why? Because you cheered me up, that's why. Because you took me back to the summer, before your men got in the way! When you would just cuddle up, playing with each other casually, and clearly enjoying it. Great to see. And It was what i needed, no sooner than i tell all, that it happens again - She's back in hospital and i would have been staring at the walls otherwise. So cheers, Girls! Thank you.

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Here is what happened.    If you can translate it.

ÿÀ " ÿÄ              
ÿÄ µ  } !1AQa"q2‘¡#B±ÁRÑð$3br‚    
%&'()*456789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyzƒ„…†‡ˆ‰Š’“”•–—˜™š¢£¤¥¦§¨©ª²³´µ¶·¸¹ºÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊÒÓÔÕÖ×ØÙÚáâãäåæçèéêñòóôõö÷øùúÿÄ          
ÿÄ µ w !1AQaq"2B‘¡±Á    #3RðbrÑ
$4á%ñ&'()*56789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz‚ƒ„…†‡ˆ‰Š’“”•–—˜™š¢£¤¥¦§¨©ª²³´µ¶·¸¹ºÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊÒÓÔÕÖ×ØÙÚâãäåæçèéêòóôõö÷øùúÿÚ ? ög‘¦Œ¦;zW3ª|8“[¼ó|“Éëšìí,ŸkkOÓHÁ|­ qšÂVµ
L˜ük³Ðü!ö Ú?Jضµµ\~~ÜY§c@°°0€7gð­[[W8 ®5=>Øeåqýç¤oè–ƒç¾LîÐÔR‘Ò£Õt³woå2nö¬)~)hëòÅ#7¦+GAñlzÓdÜÐ0ö7š~µˆ4òlf¶|Um)Ðs"àç¦=«¬·Ñ¬¥q4¨³ž••ãÛe]>EHð àP’J»n}++]N¦¶.Áûc}++[Îh–›Ú·,¹À±l
àb¶töÁ P朠€+kOaXÚ`É»aµ jÙ©â¶-í Öe’¨À5¯j£ƒŠ ¹f§<ŠÑ‰OUK%´"Uãš Øð·]{ŠßñÛgP~?åÙ?ô\ÿ †ø¼­Ï¸î3ÿ .Éÿ  Š ÑðáÙû@µ¤_ k'Ã
Ðù൥¸ô>ñ·4ÐrÙ4Ï0c&…“&€¨IÈ w»O¿9`j¬òm*3ü#úд™·^ÎjÕ£óY¶²Ÿ³/>¿Î­ÛJ@ÎhÍ̃=;Ô¸#ŠIeÜýj9¤ã¥ |&ž6Ò-ùk°~”¯ñ:Â1‹h‹Ÿs\6™à­jæLIòóé]NðÍÜs9üèÓüMÕdâÚ5AÚ£ÿ „³Ä×çh¸~¸ tš7Ã&#~•ÑØx[K¶Ë´_Ê€8{?j6}N+NÇÀzõÑÑãýìšô;=:ð…i[Úr0´Åiï     q6>‚»-ÂhÑy/A’kNÚÑÈÀZv±kpšÉŒ|ƶ€3®þ%ø/B¹[]CXDv8MñF½¥ëš<—lâDØE|“ñ»Cñíïmå·Ô¤Xc“s…”ש|9ñké^ 6:â™ ù?­ \¾”}¬zŠË֤ܹö©b¾[ÉË+בUõŒÍ UÓ߶+kM9"¹û    ~lg½niÍÈ$ÐK¦+[úx= `è³)MtV¤‚=(^Ê,•æµíS f²ìx5³h.hÕ¢žÕz ÜUKq´â´ * €5<6    ¼üEkxíÀÔdþ}Óÿ A—áÌ}°cÔUïˆ.F©(þ]Óÿ @§á§A³Áÿ –ü«CÌ>µ•á¦#@³çþ]“ùUÓ0dÈqŽ”‰/=j #8¥Y=ñ@    }>Õk™þaþ褾—÷™&©\\fR=   ‹Köuý=êí¼ƒnsXö¬LKþíhE!U4;ÉózÔsIÅFóÜÔRÍÇZ øÚÆÐáEniö¤€Ömµå„GïçéV—ı۪ {± ŽÂÍÉmjAdÞ8®NßÆ°¢î’íû´MñÔ–Fcõ Þ%´„eånKOˆqÍy}ßÄI@"0ª=I¬›ÿ ˆ÷X ߢš öYüWcl§2"ãÕ«Yø‰§µ³ÃöìätZñ]Kâ$é–wsþñª0xûír«õ4³ãd—ZÔÞkS!Î@çcá«Ø‚    -”…îƧµÖRç j@“ÙMnhš¡­É²f¹É 
Û›Uçh9è*¶¬KE»Û¿Â}`D‘Ç÷kœño†¯ôXÚÅ s”ƒë[ú{çí\勇°{Öþœ€:]&@¬5Ôé2†Æk‘Ó3ÆMtšLœ@]ŽÖšÖ³@aéŒÃÖõŠ’£4vÎî\Hðjp ÍZV†€4|4H¼ý¡V~"Ë^h#ÿ ÐVðÊ“|8î)~$ÈWX¹ÿ ®Iÿ  
 Øðô¿ñOÙתè"¦y¾j© 1 šãþ]Sÿ A$ŽwphÚMÇZpœtª    0:ÒÈë@µÝnÛN;î‚x泡×ì¯gvIŽIö®K⾯?ö¢ÙC! šæŸ\½ÓáQ¥‹ry p°¸áB’òŽ•pN1Œ×'à››‰4ˆå¸QÔÖøŸŽ¿­ Z3åºÓ&˜zÕo;šd³Z ø|pßòð«ô¥03·Í+Hk„°oÉýkrÂDãš êa×ndÀŽ<sVòòPwNGûµi: ZÓ¶guùboÊ€&f=erxêM6[9g…¤…Æ Ïé­o$ˆìœw¨´TÕx²q@iñŲé÷&ÓÍÃsÁ8®v-CÅ2éïyg!
A½kÄß5êúãMÊã$ŠÄñn§øF}>+OœŒa… sŸõëþ.Lº,Ên5÷/ÃohºƒÍÌjҲȯ—?f_Ï­l½–Ýç®+ëÿ xRòúÝ *(€1üK«KwqåÚZ `S\¿‹<&³¥åì]XŽë^å |=Œ d¶Ü{äWB¿ í/ òÚÑGq@¿Ã»IÙ’úT‘höMµâ$jûS1?dSž¸°µÏÙÚÅÁÙ`AöZ ù®Â€1øVî–¥H9¯PÔ¿f‹Îd‚Þ@BrzßÃSÂò•‘…õZ ~’»€Ïå]&ŸÈ+Ñ›nAƒï]Všé@!€‘Ò¥Xñ‘SC#K,xPïÇîÚOâlãûjïýÕøè«ž#íŒV'Äë¯ø^sѱúPQ£¸MÕ}-Óÿ A<¿7ÿ ^ Ó¤Û¦@§´+ü©L·4hK‘QI0QšˆÎ ëP\Ü€¤îí@iñôOâ–º +f/0<ç­;Æ:”-âË…’\bN3PZL.µv†‘¥ {?‡ÛÊÓ`Oúd?•iyüu¬9ü«hÓ=#ʬ´ä´ifæ™5ÆZ®“ûÔsNz üÚÑmïîdÁçµuºNpàRi|=eleýÔ×izs2Ðm+Ãäcr]Ÿ¢Â JšÇMWC èFòu„¾ÔŸk£@ãY?…t^ð†žeY. #-’ ®ãEø\SJû[F3ŽôýH¸³¾òd€Sé@u_
i÷l¶HTíõ¯ñÏÂ;Ý{_X¤™7óÅ}v°©0«$v£NðE¥ÜévèX–þá kà§Â(|?¥F‘[üØ«Þü ág·…ÐpG¥Eà?
ZÄŠdP ®ŸXÖl<:ª“ÈZ նР…0}«BÇÁÒ•€ÕKÃ&µ¿·[•Œ÷vgŠm°VDàÐe§…îwq!÷i|(ò‘æ7_jÒÅvàáBuô¥BNåaøPi<3¥©gU<w埼e®\º}FO]µêWÚûÝDcSÁïXSØÅ4›ÛŸj ðÝ_àÑŒ¶‹8ô…?…õ]Èò˜¨ö¯¢_EW'÷b©j³Ô¤–£'¾(Á¬îˆ;eR½M4£â½Ä%¼Ö‘Fywˆá¹ðýÙ¶ºB0Ø9  _ ¿ú`çøÆ+”ø—u»Z¿Áé3Ö·|-|¯t­žW%㫵¸Ö.Îï¿rßú wpO²Ò5ÏDÊ£{ŒµWí@D«žÕ—£=hó\Œc5Zúä,,ÄôZ®o2Z¨êú€ŽÑÎîÔÂx‡Ã3êZÜ÷Ñ€rÖ.‹o©Ûk°[± ,¹ãÒ»(nÃo9ê?™«=‹ßyÆ%Üœâ€;    ËÛ£ÎÚ™î8ëYö· &;Sžç¶h蟭E%Ï8ÍVûOËŒÔ2Ü`õ Ž|)¦²É’„óé]¶fáp"?•z_€>Ûy¤K
Ž{ŠìáøiŠÞJ‘ŸJ òï
ø.÷Wu3ϵuPx#VðíÊÜÇ    `qÁë>ðE†"ˆ ONEvO£iÂ;ý:6Çuç>ÖžâÁ-ní¶ü¸5ÒèþÒõ$ó|åR}«m¼áÆ\ÚÂS¾1Rézn™i0†;´É=    é@|0î|Õ(ÃÔ×Geà›{{uBñŒv­c¢3¨hnS麟£ê°)xØ°µ SµÓ…«Ž,àõ—UÐcÕ#+0Û“Çz-’è¾Ù™Ôýjë!
$ã½ VÒô¸´È1ÌH±ŠÒ´µAçÞ«ÛC$„

Fu*k I can't translate Cannuck.

• Haha 3

Hell will likely freeze over before that happens with Leora & Malia.  They haven't even got to the finger penetrating one another stage yet. 

Michael Gaston No GIF by ABC Network

I think Malia would be down for it.

• Like 1

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Malia would be up for the task.  I think she's been down that path at some point in her life as she's the one began rubbing Leora one night during a massage and took Leora by surprise the first time.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

She was looking in the mood tonight for fun, but couldn't do anything because of 'Circumstances'! 

Hell will likely freeze over before that happens with Leora & Malia.  They haven't even got to the finger penetrating one another stage yet. 

Michael Gaston No GIF by ABC Network

That will take at least another year of subscriptions......Get with the program SC, you know how it works! 🤣

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, StnCld316 said:

Malia would be up for the task.  I think she's been down that path at some point in her life as she's the one began rubbing Leora one night during a massage and took Leora by surprise the first time.

I've always thought that too, like she has done this sort of thing before in the past.