Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 12

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

yesterday there is light went below electricity problems in plague 

Malia went to bed and leora was alone in the room and masturbated with pink toys with the light from the tablet and phone 

Is that true? I only got rlc back at 4am my time.

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yeah, she did, and maybe Malia did!

I think the same way but it was definitely the same number that we have seen so often. the two have a hard time doing something new. Unfortunately, that is the choice of the girls of the 2 lives. They want it that way and we have to accept that. even if it doesn't suit everyone

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, The Earl said:

I think the same way but it was definitely the same number that we have seen so often. the two have a hard time doing something new. Unfortunately, that is the choice of the girls of the 2 lives. They want it that way and we have to accept that. even if it doesn't suit everyone

Er....don't know what you thought i was referring to Earl, but that wasn't anything to do with that!

I was saying that it appears the 'Live' feed was back before replay caught it, unless it's a joke? Pepe, Pulo?

9 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

400 people in a room somewhere else and cannot dislodge our girls from the top!!!!

🤣🤣

That apartment has been in the top 5 when it was empty, so I don't place too much credibility on it mate.!  Yes, until the cameras went down it was certainly going in the right direction..............🙄

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

That apartment has been in the top 5 when it was empty, so I don't place too much credibility on it mate.!  Yes, until the cameras went down it was certainly going in the right direction..............🙄

Well the pink toy on the table suggests there was action - But who saw it?......

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Nobody! if the camera's were down.

Well that's what i said, but Pulo says otherwise.