Luna & Zac - home activities topic #8

I would watch(a lot)a house with her.But they would need to find a house in low floor and if possible without acess to neighbours balconies.Rlc cut the payment in half to the "dolls" house, the gov and cov and open an house to this girl with the money.

3 minutes ago, Daleys said:

This could have been the main reason why Carla and Yanai left.

Yes I believe that several people of the forum mentioned this possibility
This was also a problem for Kitty and Smith who were in the apartment where we have Eliska and Pepik at the moment, but the neighbors complained about the noise they were making, at that time Kitty was even less calm than now :biggrin:
So they had to leave the apartment and they were able to go to another apartment a while later and Julia and Eric had replaced them

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, omedo said:

C&Y left because they were denounced by the community of neighbours for excessive noise.

For a couple like Carla and Yanai and the fact that they like to share a lot of good time with their friends, they would need a detached house so as not to disturb anyone.
Even though I don't have the impression that they made as much noise as that but I don't often have the sound of turning on when I watch RLC :biggrin:

Unfortunately I think we might have the same kind of problem with Luna and Zac, because they are young and I don't see them never having a party at their house with their friends, so they will also make noise.

I wonder if the neighbors don't complain a little too easily, even if we must not forget that we are in a Covid period where the parties must be badly perceived

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

What a shame was really hoping this couple had lots of parties.

They can have gatnerings without having very load music pumping.We can be with with friends,family just having a nice dinner,watching some tv,maybe some sports games going on.

Just now, moos54 said:

For a couple like Carla and Yanai and the fact that they like to share a lot of good time with their friends, they would need a detached house so as not to disturb anyone.
Even though I don't have the impression that they made as much noise as that but I don't often have the sound of turning on when I watch RLC :biggrin:

Unfortunately I think we might have the same kind of problem with Luna and Zac, because they are young and I don't see them never having a party at their house with their friends, so they will also make noise.

I wonder if the neighbors don't complain a little too easily, even if we must not forget that we are in a Covid period where the parties must be badly perceived

Maybe they thought they shouldn't be having the parties during Covid as they were a risk so they decided to get them removed to avoid picking the virus of them.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Daleys said:

What a shame was really hoping this couple had lots of parties.

There is always a possibility that RLC will find new accommodation for this couple and that they can bring them back like what they did with Kitty and Smith, but we shouldn't expect RLC to find the new accommodation quickly, If I remember correctly, it took RLC several months to find the new apartment in Prague, and we were not in a pandemic period