Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2021) Part #2

refazer

7 minutes ago, disneykid said:

Nice ,but not very romantic 😍

What the hell do you want, Kid?  You've been bitching like a lil bitch about no action for months, and now we have some hot action, in a HOT TUB at that, and now you say it's not "romantic"???  Da fuq is wrong with you?  Make up your mind!!  

dafuq.JPG

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

What the hell do you want, Kid?  You've been bitching like a lil bitch about no action for months, and now we have some hot action, in a HOT TUB at that, and now you say it's not "romantic"???  Da fuq is wrong with you?  Make up your mind!!  

dafuq.JPG

Hi Sturm  Are you on the same site as me .I’ve kept my promise as I haven’t mentioned the girls love making for months .Now I’ve made a general comment and get shot down . 
To me romantic love making is in the bedroom ,like the other afternoon which was very beautiful.not in a  bubble bath . 
That’s only my opinion,which these days doesn’t hold water. 
Its nice the girls are getting back to normality after their troubles ,though it’s taken Kira a while to adjust 

I’ve come to the conclusion that you and me will never see eye to eye, 

that’s what this forum is about to agree or disagree . 
sorry that’s how feel, as my old DAD would have said you either like it or lump it

• Confused 1

50 minutes ago, disneykid said:

To me romantic love making is in the bedroom ,like the other afternoon which was very beautiful.not in a  bubble bath . 

Wow - romantic love is a state of mind, not a location.

Its different for everyone.  Some like the danger of being caught in a public place.  Some like the beach.  Some like it everywhere.

To each their own. 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, hs6127 said:

Wow - romantic love is a state of mind, not a location.

Its different for everyone.  Some like the danger of being caught in a public place.  Some like the beach.  Some like it everywhere.

To each their own. 

As I said it was my opinion,  its up to every one if and where they what to have abit of the other ☹️