Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2021) Part #2

refazer

On 2/4/2021 at 1:57 AM, letsdothis said:

Better?

A little bit. But there are still artifacts, like if someone took the 256 color picture, turned it into 8 bits per channel, and smoothed it a little. So maybe they just have lousy cameras. But I will give you kudos again, because I wanted to see something like this for 6 years now. I knew she had a lovely body. Now I know she has an adorable пизда too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, disneykid said:

I don’t remember them having trouble with B&S before ,maybe it’s Sandras cat?

B&S have never - to my knowledge - caused any scratching damage before.  The giant cat tree is next to Kira's work desk, and they have various other smaller scratching posts throughout the house they use when needed.  Bandit's claws - while sharp - are not yet large enough to cause the type of damage we can see on the sofa and both chairs.  So that leaves one remaining suspect - Smokey.  He's probably not as well trained, and/or he's completely stressed, since he's been through 3 moves in the span of a year.  If that furniture came with the house, oy vey it's gonna cost a pretty ruble to get them reupholstered or replaced.  😮  p.s. I thought S&D were packing to move out??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Someone there said:

Damage control? ...

haha nope - playing POOL!  Or 'billiards' if you are so inclined.  Oh my gosh all of these girls SUCK!  From a poor break from the squirrel girl, everything went downhill from there.  Kira whiffed so many shots I lost count!  Plus it seemed like there were two cue balls in play at the same time.  Nobody ever chalked their sticks, none of them called the shot, none of them even eyeballed it properly, very poor shooting form, and their one single game lasted over an hour!!  Even when Lex took over, he couldn't sink shit.  It was completely pathetic, and I was crying.  I don't know what rules they were playing by, but it ain't how we play in 'Murica!  I think the girls need a personal pool trainer to teach them a thing or two, someone who has hustled a table or three in a bar or truck stop in the past.  Gee I wonder who could qualify?  🤠 

badform.JPG

• Haha 6

18 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

haha nope - playing POOL!  Or 'billiards' if you are so inclined.  Oh my gosh all of these girls SUCK!  From a poor break from the squirrel girl, everything went downhill from there.  Kira whiffed so many shots I lost count!  Plus it seemed like there were two cue balls in play at the same time.  Nobody ever chalked their sticks, none of them called the shot, none of them even eyeballed it properly, very poor shooting form, and their one single game lasted over an hour!!  Even when Lex took over, he couldn't sink shit.  It was completely pathetic, and I was crying.  I don't know what rules they were playing by, but it ain't how we play in 'Murica!  I think the girls need a personal pool trainer to teach them a thing or two, someone who has hustled a table or three in a bar or truck stop in the past.  Gee I wonder who could qualify?  🤠 

badform.JPG

Well we can't all be experts eh 😂

27 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well we can't all be experts eh 😂

It's just all about geometry.  If you excelled in geometry in your primaries, pool should pose no problem.  I know a certain engineer from the Nederlands who is probably a shark!  

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Someone there said:

A little bit. But there are still artifacts, like if someone took the 256 color picture, turned it into 8 bits per channel, and smoothed it a little. So maybe they just have lousy cameras. But I will give you kudos again, because I wanted to see something like this for 6 years now. I knew she had a lovely body. Now I know she has an adorable пизда too.

Thank you. I'm glad I could fulfill a 6-year-old wish. 😊👍

You're right, these cams are not great, plus you can't change the ISO setting. In addition, even if the palette were better than 256 colors, low light photography would still produce noise and artifacts. And, the software to denoise images isn't perfect. Many factors work against a digital photo that isn't nearly perfect to start with.

Still, in this case, at least, if you compared it to the original you would see a definite improvement.