Nina & Kira (2019) Part #3b

refazer

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, refazer said:

no comment

oh you know I will comment LOL.  I mean, you NAILED it.  Kira loves her girl enough to stay up with her and feign interest, but she is DOG tired and just wants to sleep.  How many times have all of US put up with our significant others showing us crap we could not care about, but we smile and say yes, that's fascinating sweetheart, show me more, zzzzzzz... because we know if we didn't, we'll hear about it 3 years 2 months and 5 days from now about how we didn't PAY ATTENTION to what our sweethearts were saying at the time.  "Oh yes darling, I loved that blue dress."  "You inconsiderate A-HOLE, it was a RED dress!  I'm SO disappointed in you!"  "Ummm, okay honey, you're right, I'm so sorry."  🙄   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, refazer said:

two lion cubs ready to attack

bandicam 2019-11-18 17-58-02-419.jpg  0

I still don't know much Russian language yet, but I DO know feline language quite well.  

Butch:  "Mom's calves are TIGHT"

Sundance:  "Mom's glutes are TIGHT"  

Butch:  "Mom bounce back from cutting good, so we pounce on meat"

Sundance:  "IDIOT!  Mom haz knife!  NO pouncing!"  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Laser-focused on that hunk of salty meat, Kira expertly wields that carbon-steel blade

Curls her fingers nice and neat, Kira don't need no Kitchen-Aid

(honorable mention - perfect breastusses)  

I'd LOVE to cook in a kitchen with her some day.  Is there any wonder why Nina DEVOURS anything and everything Kira prepares?  Nope, not from me.  

breastessuss.JPG

• Like 3

Il y a 2 heures, sturmchaser a dit :

oh you know I will comment LOL.  I mean, you NAILED it.  Kira loves her girl enough to stay up with her and feign interest, but she is DOG tired and just wants to sleep.  How many times have all of US put up with our significant others showing us crap we could not care about, but we smile and say yes, that's fascinating sweetheart, show me more, zzzzzzz... because we know if we didn't, we'll hear about it 3 years 2 months and 5 days from now about how we didn't PAY ATTENTION to what our sweethearts were saying at the time.  "Oh yes darling, I loved that blue dress."  "You inconsiderate A-HOLE, it was a RED dress!  I'm SO disappointed in you!"  "Ummm, okay honey, you're right, I'm so sorry."  🙄   

Yeah me too!  Totally nailed it.   I think there is NOTHING that Kira would not do to please her Missus.  No matter how tired she gets, she cooks and cleans and does most of the housework,  Goes out to work at a proper job.  Whilst Nina lays in bed or on the sofa playing with her damn phone almost 24/7.   Kira earns the money, whilst Nina spends the money it seems to me.  Yet we have to love them both because they are a unit.  The A team if you like, one would not be so interesting without the other.

Oh and totally correct about our other halves memory.  Many years ago my 2nd wife was arguing with me over something trivial, and she was losing.  BUT!  Out popped this little statement that totally floored me.  She said "And another thing, what about that girl you were dancing with"?  ER what girl? I said.  "At the New Years party, you were dancing far too close to her, almost shagging her on the dancefloor".  "But that was over TWO YEARS ago"  I said lamely.  "Yeah! well don't you ever think that I don't know what you are up to at any time, any day"!  That was it.  I was totally gobsmacked, caught red-handed and lost the argument.  Elephants ain't got nothing on the memory of a scorned wife.

So, back to Kira.  When you think of what she has just been through lately, yet I do not think she has ever complained about it once.  She even refused initially to get her health sorted, because she thought it would reduce Nina's spending power.  The real Superhero/heroine if ever there was one.

No I'm not saying Nina is a Villain.  Just lazy, and that has been well documented before.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Laser-focused on that hunk of salty meat, Kira expertly wields that carbon-steel blade

Curls her fingers nice and neat, Kira don't need no Kitchen-Aid

(honorable mention - perfect breastusses)  

I'd LOVE to cook in a kitchen with her some day.  Is there any wonder why Nina DEVOURS anything and everything Kira prepares?  Nope, not from me.  

breastessuss.JPG

the only thing I can pay attention to is her boobs 😂 she really has a nice pair 😍

• Like 5
  • Haha 1