B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #4 (January)

24 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Has anyone noticed Alex's costume one tit hanging ort

anyone else have problems posting here sometimes but only B4 comments sometimes i try to post and it scrambles my letters up adds words and it will stop all on its own after awhile or is it just me it has happened to me a few times now actually it just happened to me again i was trying to post here for half a hour  and it really pisses me off when it happens

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

this happens every winter in these apartments there is less nudity because they have little or no heat i remember in the past guys bitching to have the heat fixed so the girls can run around nude more 

I know 😉☺️ this was just a comment for the people that complain that it is because of Bogdan when it is as you say for whoever is observing and watching this apartment 😇

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

disagree with the costumes ...it usually makes the mood more 'Playful' !! and togas are always a reason to get sexy.... these girls are playful and sexy.... it will be fun just for the voyeur slips and there will be plenty of that.... and they will end up in the tub ..Togas on ..like a wet T shirts only wet wet Togas... 

it will be a blast and I hope Martina tongues with someone new or 3 

I'm sure it will end in someone licking someone else's pussy, and that will make you all happy. It's not my thing. It probably even isn't their thing either. The last thing that was worth watching in this place was when Holly brought home two two different guys right after New Year. That was great! I wish they would have more parties like that instead! Less bullshit, more spontaneous fun.

• Like 1

Le nouveau comportement de H, interroge, elle monte en cuisine en petite culotte, se promène à poil sous un peignoir grand ouvert. C'est nouveau ; chaleur hivernale, demande de RLC, ou de quelqu'un de la maison... Elle n'a jamais eu cette attitude, surprenant. La fête risque d'être chaude...🤔

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't think there's anything wrong with a theme party. People have them all the time from all age groups and are very common.

Well, maybe the problem isn't entirely the costume parties themselves. It's the fact that it's always some kind of costume party. Even though when normal people have these parties too, the purpose is to help put them in a more sort of party/show-mode, to have more fun. And these RLC-girls are very often too much in a show-mode already, they definitely don't need something to pull them even further in that direction. If anything, they could rather need some element to help keep it at a more realistic level. That is why I hate costume parties on RLC. Besides that, it is silly in real life too.

But to stay on the constructive side. If they need a theme for their next party too, I will gladly help with a suggestion:

👖  Jeans and Beer 🍻

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 3 minutes, LUCKY2962 a dit :

Le nouveau comportement de H, interroge, elle monte en cuisine en petite culotte, se promène à poil sous un peignoir grand ouvert. C'est nouveau; chaleur hivernale, demande de RLC, ou de quelqu'un de la maison ... Elle n'a jamais eu cette attitude, surprenante. La fête risque d'être chaude ... 🤔

j ' espère pour toi mon ami que tu auras la permission de minuit à l ' hospice des vieux pour profiter du spectacle et commenter pour Harley 

10 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

any girl outside B4 other than Martina been seen with a outfit for the party

No, only the locals, unless they have a pre-made costume but i have not seen anyone even trying anything on.

Perhaps nobody else coming which is a bit sad as i think its better  when the others are there.