B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #4 (January)

it seems that the carnival has already arrived in Barcelona, but the girls got the wrong colour, white symbolises purity and virginity, maybe they should have dressed in red, or maybe they should have remained naked as always.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

it seems that the carnival has already arrived in Barcelona, but the girls got the wrong colour, white symbolises purity and virginity, maybe they should have dressed in red, or maybe they should have remained naked as always.

They aren’t naked in B4 because Bogdan is there and he doesn’t allow it 😂🤣😂🤣

Nah , seriously now , not being naked is the complain of many members here and it us Bogdan to be blamed somehow 😮😬 , it will be interesting then to have them wearing just the costumes without underwear inside 😉😇

B, commande, (ce n'est qu'un concierge chez RLC), parce qu'il a que des soumises dans la maison. Un seul homme, ce n'est pas normal. Forcément ça impressionne. Mais hier on a vu que sans lui, les filles retrouvaient des instincts naturels. Il devrait s'éclipser plus souvent et porter le courrier, et l'argent, pas plus 

• Sad 2

Il y a 12 heures, LUCKY2962 a dit :

au moins les filles n'ont pas été bridé ce soir, une totale liberté, on sait pourquoi et dés que N, est partie on voit le résultat, H, en brouteuse, et M, qui ne donne jamais rien, ça réputation est faite depuis longtemps. H, devrait se diriger vers Alek, elle recevrait en échange

tête d ' enclume .....Holly en a rien à foutre de tes envies et de tes ordres de psychologue en cacahuètes ....on est plus en 1900 ou la femme attendait à la maison  que l ' homme rentre de chez sa maitresse ...maintenant elle travaille elle est libre et elle baise avec le premier Bogdan qui se présente 

8 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

disagree with the costumes ...it usually makes the mood more 'Playful' !! and togas are always a reason to get sexy.... these girls are playful and sexy.... it will be fun just for the voyeur slips and there will be plenty of that.... and they will end up in the tub ..Togas on ..like a wet T shirts only wet wet Togas... 

it will be a blast and I hope Martina tongues with someone new or 3 

I hope its better the girls all wear red underware party they just had that sucked ass,but i have my hopes up for this one 

10 hours ago, ed2 said:

I hate the fact they need a theme to have a "party". It is not a good sign at all.

I don't think there's anything wrong with a theme party. People have them all the time from all age groups and are very common.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

They aren’t naked in B4 because Bogdan is there and he doesn’t allow it 😂🤣😂🤣

Nah , seriously now , not being naked is the complain of many members here and it us Bogdan to be blamed somehow 😮😬 , it will be interesting then to have them wearing just the costumes without underwear inside 😉😇

this happens every winter in these apartments there is less nudity because they have little or no heat i remember in the past guys bitching to have the heat fixed so the girls can run around nude more 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I hope its better the girls all wear red underware party they just had that sucked ass,but i have my hopes up for this one 

Need to get Ariana over to cleanse it before they start , but i will say a little prayer as well see if it helps.

Not seen them drink vodka, is it difficult to get over there or just £££?

Wine and beer with a smoke break might help also

• Like 1