B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #4 (January)

6 minutes ago, mspanker said:

No, only the locals, unless they have a pre-made costume but i have not seen anyone even trying anything on.

Perhaps nobody else coming which is a bit sad as i think its better  when the others are there.

Atleast Martina and Ariana. Maybe Radislava, not sure.

I think it's quite nice seeing them being creative. 🙂  Not everyone on this forum is going to like what they do when the party starts. Some will like and some won't. The thing that does my head in sometimes is when those who don't like it trash other people's comment, they just can not let those who enjoy it chat about it.

14 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I think it's quite nice seeing them being creative. 🙂  Not everyone on this forum is going to like what they do when the party starts. Some will like and some won't. The thing that does my head in sometimes is when those who don't like it trash other people's comment, they just can not let those who enjoy it chat about it.

I didn't trash anyone for liking it. Not more than everyone trashes me when I love something, anyway. Don't get me wrong. I think it's great that they are finally having a party again. It is so much better than when they sit around and do nothing. 

18 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Atleast Martina and Ariana. Maybe Radislava, not sure.

Your right, can see Martina ironing something white now which is a good sign, the small priestess is looking less "virgin white" though maybe just going as is? Still time i agree but cannot see anything in the room ready

44 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Well, maybe the problem isn't entirely the costume parties themselves. It's the fact that it's always some kind of costume party. Even though when normal people have these parties too, the purpose is to help put them in a more sort of party/show-mode, to have more fun. And these RLC-girls are very often too much in a show-mode already, they definitely don't need something to pull them even further in that direction. If anything, they could rather need some element to help keep it at a more realistic level. That is why I hate costume parties on RLC. Besides that, it is silly in real life too.

But to stay on the constructive side. If they need a theme for their next party too, I will gladly help with a suggestion:

👖  Jeans and BeerÂ đŸ»

Still , we have never seen a costume party like this one 😉 , if they insert  some rules also and act accordingly , it can be realIy fun to watch . As I said , tenants , RLC viewers , everyone needs to see something different , it has been really not so good content this first month , but there are excuses of course , at least for me .

As far as your thoughts that it might be ending with licking pussies and so on 😆 , don’t forget that the shows have been reduced really much and it is in a really less happening grade than the previous cast and especially with Ginger there . I can’t even remember a simultaneous dildo show since  Christmas perhaps , what it goes immediately in my mind if we consider it a show are the two pussy eatings from Aleksandra , a couple of jacuzzi staff but not exaggerating and the visits of Martina that I don’t think it was any kind of show . Therefore , I think it is much improved on this annoying for many viewers staff . 

24 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Your right, can see Martina ironing something white now which is a good sign, the small priestess is looking less "virgin white" though maybe just going as is? Still time i agree but cannot see anything in the room ready

she tried it on last night its a bit on the conservative side compared to the other girls 

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Still , we have never seen a costume party like this one 😉 , if they insert  some rules also and act accordingly , it can be realIy fun to watch . As I said , tenants , RLC viewers , everyone needs to see something different , it has been really not so good content this first month , but there are excuses of course , at least for me .

As far as your thoughts that it might be ending with licking pussies and so on 😆 , don’t forget that the shows have been reduced really much and it is in a really less happening grade than the previous cast and especially with Ginger there . I can’t even remember a simultaneous dildo show since  Christmas perhaps , what it goes immediately in my mind if we consider it a show are the two pussy eatings from Aleksandra , a couple of jacuzzi staff but not exaggerating and the visits of Martina that I don’t think it was any kind of show . Therefore , I think it is much improved on this annoying for many viewers staff . 

Maybe there has been a decrease in the most frustrating stuff, but there also haven't been an increase in good stuff happening either. There has just been a month of almost absolutely nothing. 

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

anyone else have problems posting here sometimes but only B4 comments sometimes i try to post and it scrambles my letters up adds words and it will stop all on its own after awhile or is it just me it has happened to me a few times now actually it just happened to me again i was trying to post here for half a hour  and it really pisses me off when it happens

same for me ... a real piss off ...... not sure how I fixed it went out of CC, reset ....so it must be a CC software thing 

• Like 1