Yuna (2021) Part #3

Noldus

1 hour ago, Kingbanks said:

I guess rlc girls can't make it on VHTV because they are required to do something not just sit around and get paid like they do on rlc forever 😂😂

28 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Quite unusual for these cocky Barca girls they have to do something to earn money 🤣

She already did quite alot more than the standard Barca girl use to. I was pretty happy with everything she shared with us. VH could need some more normal people, not just orgy places. Goodbye, Yuna! 

• Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, ed2 said:

She already did quite alot more than the standard Barca girl use to. I was pretty happy with everything she shared with us. VH could need some more normal people, not just orgy places. Goodbye, Yuna! 

Well the place could have worked by renting a little cozy place for her with very good and close views. With such a big place of course people expect many guests and parties. And when they click on it and see only one girl far away from cams no surprise people will stop watching.