Yuna (2021) Part #3

Noldus

9 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

that's probably the common problem with most couple. after a while sex becomes more or less like a routine, especially when do it as much as they do 😁  it's the same for us as viewers, the first couple of times, it's much more interesting to watch, and then you have seen it all so it's like watching a movie over and over again. but these two at least try different things, so I can't call them boring yet. adding an extra might help, but I am not sure they are into that.

For me they were nothing special right from the beginning. And I still ask myself why they have such big expensive place? For them bedroom, kitchen and bathroom would be enough...

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

For me they were nothing special right from the beginning. And I still ask myself why they have such big expensive place? For them bedroom, kitchen and bathroom would be enough...

It's not that big. it's just a two bedroom apartment. they probably planned to have guests over on more regular basis, but for whatever reason it hasn't happened since Numi left. hopefully they will make better use of the second bedroom. I think you are just a bit biased when it comes to this apartment 😁 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

It's not that big. it's just a two bedroom apartment. they probably planned to have guests over on more regular basis, but for whatever reason it hasn't happened since Numi left. hopefully they will make better use of the second bedroom. I think you are just a bit biased when it comes to this apartment 😁 

Not biased. Just my personal opinion. For me they are just boring. I however won't compare them to the real bad places of Mr. Shitty Cam or the GMT+6 places...

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Not biased. Just my personal opinion. For me they are just boring. I however won't compare them to the real bad places of Mr. Shitty Cam or the GMT+6 places...

they are not the most exciting couple, but they have occasional guests, frequent sex, and she is rather an attractive girl so for me they get a pass 😜  but I understand that people have different tastes, so it's normal to have  viewers like yourself who do not enjoy watching them as much as I do. The only odd thing is that you are the top poster on their topic when you find them so boring 😅  

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I miss passion and energy in their sex. For me it is not exciting

I had the chance to watch a lot of videos coming from the different couples of vhtv, and I made the same observation as you long before Yuna arrived in the project, which proves that the problem is much deeper than this simple apartment

• Like 1

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

I had the chance to watch a lot of videos coming from the different couples of vhtv, and I made the same observation as you long before Yuna arrived in the project, which proves that the problem is much deeper than this simple apartment

Fully agree to that. There are / were many couples with that problem.

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I miss passion and energy in their sex. For me it is not exciting

You could make the same observation with most tenants on VH. If you were having to have sex every few hours just to attract viewers no doubt you would get pissed off with it and lose passion and energy. This is always assuming you had it in the first place :biggrin:

• Like 1