Luna & Zac - home activities topic #10

ze81

52 minutes ago, ddhm said:

FG cherchant peut-être l'hospitalité chez le père de Zac selon les appels précédents 🧐 🤨 🤔

Ils devrait lui proposer d'aller a b4 sa lui ferait un revenu.

Luna et Zac on bien du être recruter par César alors pour quoi pas cette fille

They should offer him to go to b4 it would make him an income.

Luna and Zac must have been recruited by Caesar so why not this girl

4 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Yes , I said that it would have been the ultimate surprise seeing her there .. who knows what we see in the future 😎

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Oui, j'ai dit que ça aurait été la surprise ultime de la voir là-bas .. qui sait ce que l'on voit dans le futur 😎

En plus d'attirée des membres potentiels RLC gagnerait de l'argent a moindre frais et beaucoup de commentaire sur le forum CC 😆

👍 

In addition to attracting potential members RLC would earn money at a lower cost and a lot of comments on the CC forum 😆

2 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

En plus d'attirée des membres potentiels RLC gagnerait de l'argent a moindre frais et beaucoup de commentaire sur le forum CC 😆

👍

In addition to attracting potential members RLC would earn money at a lower cost and a lot of comments on the CC forum 😆

If she had acted decent and being a good guest at Z&L , maybe they could have invited her .. but unfortunately , she is dangerous .. 😆

5 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

There is much more chance that Luna and Zac will be present as participants thanks to Gina and not to Cesar

RLC tried to recruit acquaintances from Martina and Alberto but it didn't work with them so I guess RLC asked the other participants if they had any people who might be interested in joining the project.
Luna and Zac are the lucky winner

Zac is close to Cesar but we must not forget that Gina is in a relationship with Cesar and that she probably now knows Cesar's friends and relatives, because they have been together for several months.

Without any judgment on my part not having been able to really know Martina and Alberto's friends, I think we are also winners with the arrival of Luna and Zac, young dynamic couple

• Like 2