Luna & Zac - home activities topic #10

ze81

8 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

They've only been an item for 3 months, and they're both young. So, depending how long they'll be in the project, I'm sure it'll tail off a bit when the novelty wears off...

That's why they fuck like rabbits, just saying 😁

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

They've only been an item for 3 months, and they're both young. So, depending how long they'll be in the project, I'm sure it'll tail off a bit when the novelty wears off...

The novelty will wear off. It's not an essential part of life where one needs to bust a nut everyday.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Guestroom avaliable again😀.This residents already gived us some pretty good moments,only thing still missing..some weekend little gathering with two,three friends,if possible a couple(new one)during weekend,basicaly a small party but in house.If not..then at least the return of usual guest girl😅.A couple days that i watched this house very little(had to return to M&A mostly),now hope things return to good times(watever that is)😅.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The novelty will wear off. It's not an essential part of life where one needs to bust a nut everyday.  :biggrin:

Unfortunately in todays society, the young people think that's all there is to an essential life and one day they will wake up realize they were way wrong!!

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

Guestroom avaliable again😀.This residents already gived us some pretty good moments,only thing still missing..some weekend little gathering with two,three friends,if possible a couple(new one)during weekend,basicaly a small party but in house.If not..then at least the return of usual guest girl😅.A couple days that i watched this house very little(had to return to M&A mostly),now hope things return to good times(watever that is)😅.

I personally believe that what you witnessed yesterday with Gina and Cesar being there is what you are going to witness a whole lot more of then them actually having new friends visit.  The only exception would be for Luna's sister or mom maybe or her friend she talks to on the phone, I think I remember reading that her name was Grace.  They will be to involved with the other Barcelona crowds and that's a waste as far as I'm concerned!!