Luna & Zac - home activities topic #10

ze81

1 hour ago, redole1999 said:

Only been an item for 3 months and already live together? mmm not in a month of sundays will the relationship last🙃

It's just another example of a prearranged relationship by two young people to be on RLC regardless of what phone conversations you people might have heard!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I personally believe that what you witnessed yesterday with Gina and Cesar being there is what you are going to witness a whole lot more of then them actually having new friends visit.  The only exception would be for Luna's sister or mom maybe or her friend she talks to on the phone, I think I remember reading that her name was Grace.  They will be to involved with the other Barcelona crowds and that's a waste as far as I'm concerned!!

Grace told her she'd visit when restriction were lifted...

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I personally believe that what you witnessed yesterday with Gina and Cesar being there is what you are going to witness a whole lot more of then them actually having new friends visit.  The only exception would be for Luna's sister or mom maybe or her friend she talks to on the phone, I think I remember reading that her name was Grace.  They will be to involved with the other Barcelona crowds and that's a waste as far as I'm concerned!!

The girl that is good friend of her lives in England so she probrably will visit(by the talks i listened from them)but onky from time to time.I dont like to see Curly,Gina etc were but i understand they are friends so them in house would be expected..thats why i said when C&Y leaved that an major point would be a couple not related to barca houses in any regard.Honestly at this point is hard to find houses in site without barca crew in them,so had hopes this couples houses would gives us something diferent,better(in my tastes)that is new guests and without the barca shows pacage😅.But we seen already FG and the dude friend that we never seen so think we can have relative good hopes,mixed sadly with the barca crew visits.