Luna & Zac - home activities topic #10

ze81

I can't see where this couple will not get old real fast at this pace.  I think even the guys that are from her area will get tired of them if they keep this fucking like rabbits routine up.  It sounds like she needs to take a few pages out of Gina's play book and start doing some masturbating or the every day sex will get old for all of you real quick......and yes, that does include you Naga!

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I can't see where this couple will not get old real fast at this pace.  I think even the guys that are from her area will get tired of them if they keep this fucking like rabbits routine up.  It sounds like she needs to take a few pages out of Gina's play book and start doing some masturbating or the every day sex will get old for all of you real quick......and yes, that does include you Naga!

I'm tired of the fucking now...I'm not a fan of watching any boy/girl for long. It's her other stuff, like studying, cooking, working out, interaction in Venezuelan with Zac...I enjoy a lot of the music, it reminds me of some great holidays with the family in Spain but mostly I like to listen to her phone calls back 'home' to her mam, friend and sister in Paris...giving an insight into her life in Barca...She appears totally oblivious to the cams, which for a 20 yr girl old must take some doing. Plus she's mature for her age as cute as fuck!
Believe it or not, it's pretty cool to have a RLC girl who was probably born little more than 10 miles from me...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I'm tired of the fucking now...I'm not a fan of watching any boy/girl for long. It's her other stuff, like studying, cooking, working out, interaction in Venezuelan with Zac...I enjoy a lot of the music, it reminds me of some great holidays with the family in Spain but mostly I like to listen to her phone calls back 'home' to her mam, friend and sister in Paris...giving an insight into her life in Barca...She appears totally oblivious to the cams, which for a 20 yr girl old must take some doing. Plus she's mature for her age as cute as fuck!
Believe it or not, it's pretty cool to have a RLC girl who was probably born little more than 10 miles from me...

I'm sure it is cool for you Naga, her probably being born that close to you, I get that. I'm also sure being able to understand her is also cool, doesn't hardly ever happen with tenants on RLC unless you speak some weird ass language LOL.   I'm simply talking about all the sex they have been having like there is going to be no tomorrow.....and for all we know there might not be no tomorrow.  It's like they are trying awfully hard to get the viewers acceptance and a pat on the back from their sponsors.  That's all i was really trying to say.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sure it is cool for you Naga, her probably being born that close to you, I get that. I'm also sure being able to understand her is also cool, doesn't hardly ever happen with tenants on RLC unless you speak some weird ass language LOL.   I'm simply talking about all the sex they have been having like there is going to be no tomorrow.....and for all we know there might not be no tomorrow.  It's like they are trying awfully hard to get the viewers acceptance and a pat on the back from their sponsors.  That's all i was really trying to say.

They've only been an item for 3 months, and they're both young. So, depending how long they'll be in the project, I'm sure it'll tail off a bit when the novelty wears off...