B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #5 (January)

2 hours ago, Raul399 said:

Hello naga ... of course .... she has a good body and her face is very attractive .... possibly the most beautiful woman in rlc .. for me .. hahaha

Plus her home here in UK is probably about 10 miles from where I live lol...

Ok, to be clear, I really give zero fucks who speaks what native language.  You speak what you speak.  Those that make an effort to post in English are appreciated, but I wasn't saying that those that don't are assholes.  Is what it is.  I was only saying that I wish I had the time to translate it all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Además, su casa aquí en el Reino Unido está probablemente a unas 10 millas de donde vivo jajaja ...

I'm sorry for you naga ... hahaha
I am 350 km away. of her ... hahaha
This beautiful Colombian ... she has me crazy ... hahaha

1 minute ago, Moosecini said:

Ok, to be clear, I really give zero fucks who speaks what native language.  You speak what you speak.  Those that make an effort to post in English are appreciated, but I wasn't saying that those that don't are assholes.  Is what it is.  I was only saying that I wish I had the time to translate it all.

I didn't mean to offend you but please not all the frenchies are arrogant. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

there are plenty of people who only speak Spanish or Italian on the forum but yes it is the French who are arrogant 🤣

Most regular Spanish posters use English, but of course there are exceptions. It just seems to be alot more French guys sticking to their French. Just like all the American guys who refuse to understand others' posts in, or convert their own posts to, universal and logical metric measurements, they are equally arrogant too.

• Upvote 1