B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #5 (January)

Just now, Ruben Hernandez said:

Very disappointing party

These show events are not parties. My goodness, who really believes that with this overkill of girls there can be a actual party mood must be silly.

Imagine you are with only guys night, would you really call that a party? All this other nonsense is just a big effort to hide the fact that it is ultimately more work than fun.

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

These show events are not parties. My goodness, who really believes that with this overkill of girls there can be a actual party mood must be silly.

Imagine you are with only guys night, would you really call that a party? All this other nonsense is just a big effort to hide the fact that it is ultimately more work than fun.

If I get drunk and I'm with friends it's a fuking party

I think the ultimate and most clever move , would have been bringing the FG in the villa 😂🤣😂🥳🥳 that would have made for a sleepless european viewers forum 😂🤣😂🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Ruben Hernandez said:

If I get drunk and I'm with friends it's a fuking party

That's drinking with your buddies, not partying. A party is best with equal number of girls and boys. It has always been that way and will always be that way.

BTW, There are guests in B4 after all. I haven't seen the event, how long have they been there?

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

That's drinking with your buddies, not partying. A party is best with equal number of girls and boys. It has always been that way and will always be that way.

BTW, There are guests in B4 after all. I haven't seen the event, how long have they been there?

A party is a party as far as i'm concerned no matter the boy/girl numbers,doesn't matter if there are 4 or 100 people,as long as there is food,alcohol,and maybe a good assortment of drugs,i'm happy.:biggrin: 

• Upvote 2