Martina and Alberto - home activities #3

Noldus

1 hour ago, hexagon said:

HarleyFatboy is out here being a nuisance, scaring off new users and ruining this place for the rest of us?

94d.jpg.ea0f8539dfee574f93d5dcdca6734707.jpg

a point worth taking note all this put down, negative and combative (belligerent) comments and characters that get allowed to spew is a turn off to want to bother joining in...  never mind this everyone is entitled to their asshole opinions (ya like mine ...but I do it because I care about YOU  lol)  ...

this is a business for Cam Caps and they should be protective of their business and set some higher standards for others to feel comfortable to contribute in more intelligent and fun ways .... these Harley characters.. WTV, just block ...and not missed 

but new contributors may offer ideas/technology to make this a more effective/safe place to post more pics/vids...and maybe some more sociable comments .... 

I mean there used to be many more contributors (pics vids ....) almost a rarity now ... used to be more diverse and interesting commenters now what ...12-  15 regulars (and occasional re-visitors)  with same old jokes and  POV. and good community folks but how about making it worthwhile for new blood ...   

so it's a Cam Caps thing to be motivated to keep it a better, funner,  innovated forum...   

I am so bored ..... so I rant ....

• Like 1

6 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

sorry just felt i needed to elaborate a bit more as it seems a bunch of people will be mad at me when i thought i did no wrong,there was a time i would come on here looking for a fight just ask the admins but i would like to think i have calmed down a bit,well i still like fighting with Harley lol

some things will never change lol

4 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

a point worth taking note all this put down, negative and combative (belligerent) comments and characters that get allowed to spew is a turn off to want to bother joining in...  never mind this everyone is entitled to their asshole opinions (ya like mine ...but I do it because I care about YOU  lol)  ...

this is a business for Cam Caps and they should be protective of their business and set some higher standards for others to feel comfortable to contribute in more intelligent and fun ways .... these Harley characters.. WTV, just block ...and not missed 

but new contributors may offer ideas/technology to make this a more effective/safe place to post more pics/vids...and maybe some more sociable comments .... 

I mean there used to be many more contributors (pics vids ....) almost a rarity now ... used to be more diverse and interesting commenters now what ...12-  15 regulars (and occasional re-visitors)  with same old jokes and  POV. and good community folks but how about making it worthwhile for new blood ...   

so it's a Cam Caps thing to be motivated to keep it a better, funner,  innovated forum...   

I am so bored ..... so I rant ....

but you do it so well

Who seen them prior and now see them now😔.In some bathroom corner hided😔.Anyone that really watchs them a lot sees some changes for worst,if was worthwile the trade if watching Martina with Nelly..absolutely not.Fok barca crew🤮.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1