Martina and Alberto - home activities #3

Noldus

1 hour ago, kokiuh27 said:

False,Martina and Alberto are still in the project..do you think RLC are going to be so stupid to remove Martina and Alberto? The couples from Spain are the best in RLC,Carla and Janai,Raul and Desire,Luna and Sac....

If Martina and Alberto were removed, many subscribers would leave RLC

You basicaly gived the response..Carla&Yanai..gone.Luna&Zac..gone.All good houses are being closed,and the good residents same.So yes they are that stupid.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Do their plumming working?Saying this because for a couple days they using the kitchen pot to take shower,maybe issues with water.

Their water heater my be damaged.  Last shower I saw Martina take, she acted like the water was particularly cold... and her wrist hurt.  They're back on incidentally.

1 minute ago, Moosecini said:

Their water heater my be damaged.  Last shower I saw Martina take, she acted like the water was particularly cold... and her wrist hurt.  They're back on incidentally.

Yes indeed could be that,back online.

33 minutes ago, casdesire said:

It's just a feeling but I think M&A are preparing themselves to leave RLC. In my opinion Martina will get a normal life after her studies and she will go to work. (The last days, she made a lot of calls in the bathroom.) I think they will earn some money (by doing a job) to get a life outside RLC. For me, that could be the reason why she had sex with Nelly (she gets paid for it).

Its safe to assume they wont be around for ever. It will be 4 years this April they came on.

Guest casdesire
5 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

Its safe to assume they wont be around for ever. It will be 4 years this April they came on.

You're absolutely right and I think that moment will be near.

1 minute ago, JYBRD said:

There was a talk in the kitchen at the villa between Alberto and Curly , when there was the New Years party , in which Alberto was developing his thoughts  about their future at RLC and that maybe this is the last year on cameras and that he is already “ examining “ ( i don’t know which word to use to be honest ) a job concerning photovoltaic . We will see what happens , my feeling is that Alberto might want off but Martina starts enjoying more her time and the presence also of the others girls in general . She could of course stay around the girls even away from the RLC world , 4 years is lots of time to establish someone as a really successful tenant and they have both earned easily to be referred as so ☺️😇

• Upvote 1

Well, for me, if they leave, I'm done here.  Holly and Kitty are hot but boring AF.  Not worth a sub... maybe a check-in once in a while.  No, I don't expect them to stay on here for a decade, and yes, I realize they're actual humans who SHOULD do what they want and have good lives, but honestly, Martina is the only real reason I still watch.  Just my prefs.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There was a talk in the kitchen at the villa between Alberto and Curly , when there was the New Years party , in which Alberto was developing his thoughts  about their future at RLC and that maybe this is the last year on cameras and that he is already “ examining “ ( i don’t know which word to use to be honest ) a job concerning photovoltaic . We will see what happens , my feeling is that Alberto might want off but Martina starts enjoying more her time and the presence also of the others girls in general . She could of course stay around the girls even away from the RLC world , 4 years is lots of time to establish someone as a really successful tenant and they have both earned easily to be referred as so ☺️😇

If it comes down to that we will find out how much Alberto means to her wont we.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This job concerning photovoltaic and energy-saving products started in summer and Alberto did a lot of work from home. But with the second wave of Covid-19 it ended again. May be for good, but hopefully just postponed. 

6 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

If it comes down to that we will find out how much Alberto means to her wont we.

Exactly .. i personally think she will follow him but she will always want this for connection with the girls ( or generally tenants ) . So , maybe off camera but perhaps some cameo visiting appearances ...

But ...never forget , a woman who feels desirable from men and knows she can irritate with even a single move , women simply lobe this . I don’t say that this is priority for Martina like for example Leora or many times Masha , but I strongly believe that women get so much more confidence knowing this and becomes ultimately important knowing that they can affect men easily . In general , i think Martina is very clever and when the time comes , she will be 100% sure with her decision 

1 minute ago, Peterandpaul said:

This job concerning photovoltaic and energy-saving products started in summer and Alberto did a lot of work from home. But with the second wave of Covid-19 it ended again. May be for good, but hopefully just postponed. 

We will see , I don’t speak Spanish but I speak 5 languages and I could understand some basic staff when he was speaking to Curly . I also think that omedo confirmed this talk but it isn’t fair by me to mix him in this talk when he’s currently out of the forum . Thank you for sharing the info and knowledge of course ☺️