Martina and Alberto - home activities #3

Noldus

15 minutes ago, sibbhultarn said:

Watching them chatting and hugging after the sex was nice - they seem happy and content! 

Hopefully they stay that way. Martina does seem drawn to that barca bunch especially Nelly.

• Confused 1

Hope they cut the visits(and all that envolves)to GOV as much as possible,as nice and exciting it is watching Martina doing stuff with the other girls the bad things surpase the good ones,mainly the drugs.In my view they are passing a lot more time in balcony(even more than before)and they seem more "dark"(dont know how to explain it better),hopefuly we gona have the energetic Martina back fast,with her exercises routines and to have guests back again,not Nelly or similar but her brother and girlfriend,even the glasses girl(i dont fancy her much but they seem really good friends),really wish one day(sooner as possible)i can say they are just like good old times,because Martina is great at her best and alberto is far(in a good way)from someone like Smith etc.

45 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

If your referring to the balcony its been a long time complaint about this apt. No cams.No mics. They spend a a lot of time out there.

In general , this is the worst apartment regarding the technical staff and I was more than surprised when they were offered to move to the one of Z&L currently , they didn’t want to change . This is an apartment that they should put UM for a week or so and make the arrangements , it is a pity one of the most watchable places and the popularity that Martina enjoys the last 2-3 months , that we all subscribers can’t enjoy whatever happens in their place . 

I also believe that viewership is also being affected of how “ easy “ an apartment can be watched for a long time , the lighting , camera positioning and the general feeling that this is an old apartment on shy helping as well . For example , look at L&M place , it is an almost nothing happening place or let’s say to be fair not so different of things to watch ( so I don’t insult the L&M fans ) but they have the newest apartment , great camera positions and excellent illumination and helps to watch easily whenever someone tunes in . Let’s see what happens since Martina’s popularity has incredibly raised. and also the new dog and Alberto being quite fan of he wishes , plus visitors that will maybe start reappearing as soon as restrictions are lifted , well , it will be a pity not being able to enjoy 

23 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hope they cut the visits(and all that envolves)to GOV as much as possible,as nice and exciting it is watching Martina doing stuff with the other girls the bad things surpase the good ones,mainly the drugs.In my view they are passing a lot more time in balcony(even more than before)and they seem more "dark"(dont know how to explain it better),hopefuly we gona have the energetic Martina back fast,with her exercises routines and to have guests back again,not Nelly or similar but her brother and girlfriend,even the glasses girl(i dont fancy her much but they seem really good friends),really wish one day(sooner as possible)i can say they are just like good old times,because Martina is great at her best and alberto is far(in a good way)from someone like Smith etc.

I think Martina enjoys currently this new thing in her life , she found reasons to be more active and socialize more , they both seemed to be isolated in their apartment and this turn of meeting others and just hang out , I personally love it . I prefer this growing up Martina and wondering about life and relations than living like this routine daily life of her talking with Alberto , the dogs , having the daily sex and in general a routine couples life suggesting that they are in the mid 50s and married for 30+ years and not a couple of nine years as it has been mentioned .

All in all , I want to say that it is obvious for me that Martina wants to discover , experiment , be adventurous and crazy and just be a girl of 24 years old and LIVE , something I believe she realized the last months and her “ eyes just opened “ let’s say by mixing with the Russians , hanging out with girls of more or less the same age like her , watching them being free with their lives and not stuck in a daily basis routine . I don’t say she doesn’t love Alberto , she does and she admires him and she enjoys each and every moment she shares with him , but she wants more . She is happy but she wants and she knows she can be happier . In my opinion , Alberto has understood this and that’s why I have so much respect of the guy , he feels the needs of his GF and he gives her the freedom without questioning or being worried . I think deeply inside him , he knows that maybe this can’t last forever , it is Martina’s first relation and big love as we learned , it would be a miracle that she doesn’t explore other sexual paths , men and crazy experiences . This doesn’t mean she will stop loving Alberto , in fact I believe in the depth of time , no one will replace him in her heart , but maybe she makes a “ life tour “ and live for a period and perhaps returns back to him at an older age if he is also available of course and he wants , but he is wise enough I think to know that whatever Martina now is wishing , isn’t normal for her age and the needs to discover life . 

That’s the analysis I have for both of them , their love is genuine and real and my experience tells me that these two people no matter what , will always be there for one another not matter what happens . And this is the biggest gift they can get in this life and how the world is nowadays . 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I think Martina enjoys currently this new thing in her life , she found reasons to be more active and socialize more , they both seemed to be isolated in their apartment and this turn of meeting others and just hang out , I personally love it . I prefer this growing up Martina and wondering about life and relations than living like this routine daily life of her taking her Alberto , the dogs , having the daily sex and in general a routine couples life suggesting that they are in the mid 50s and married for 30+ years and not a couple of nine years as it has been mentioned .

All in all , I want to say that it is obvious for me that Martina wants to discover , experiment , be adventurous and crazy and just be a girl of 24 years old and LIVE , something I believe she realized the last months and her “ eyes just opened “ let’s say by mixing with the Russians , hanging out with girls of more or less the same age like her , watching them being free with their lives and not stuck in a daily basis routine . I don’t say she doesn’t love Alberto , she does and she admires him and she enjoys each and every moment she shares with him , but she wants more . She is happy but she wants and she knows she can be happier . In my opinion , Alberto has understood this and that why I have so much respect of the guy , he feels the needs of his GF and he gives her the freedom without questioning or being worried . I think deeply inside him , he knows that maybe this can’t last forever , it is Martina’s first relation and big love as we learned , it would be a miracle that she doesn’t explore other sexual paths , men and crazy experiences . This doesn’t mean she will stop loving Alberto , in fact I believe in the depth of time , no one will replace him in her heart , but maybe she makes a “ life tour “ and live for a period and perhaps returns back to him at an older age if he is also available of course and he wants , but he is wise enough I think to know that whatever Martina now is wishing , isn’t normal for her age and the needs to discover life . 

That’s the analysis I have for both of them , their love is genuine and real and my experience tells me that these two people no matter what , will always be there for one another not matter what happens . And this is the biggest gift they can get in this life and how the world is nowadays . 

Great to see this diferent opinions regard the same subjets,really shows every person have similar or oposite opinions about stuff.As i said i prefer them alone and then with their family(dad and mother usted to be visits)brother,the sexy girlfreind of him etc.At least they seem to have fun togheter without drugs and stuff and looked more like regular gathering,they were diferent because of that so if they are more mixed with rest of barca crew they will blend in that stuff and be less diferent.But i undersant you and others users prefer the new stuff,with more visits to b4 and more crazy stuff.Just mere personal tasts.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Great to see this diferent opinions regard the same subjets,really shows every person have similar or oposite opinions about stuff.As i said i prefer them alone and then with their family(dad and mother usted to be visits)brother,the sexy girlfreind of him etc.At least they seem to have fun togheter without drugs and stuff and looked more like regular gathering,they were diferent because of that so if they are more mixed with rest of barca crew they will blend in that stuff and be less diferent.But i undersant you and others users prefer the new stuff,with more visits to b4 and more crazy stuff.Just mere personal tasts.

And that’s why I enjoy our chats , same or different opinions , we always make it civilized and with respect 😉😇 At the end , maybe we are also “ helping “ in a way the tenants ( if they are reading here from time to time ) of what the viewers think and without of course suggesting that they should do as we say , maybe their thoughts are getting affected reading the variety of opinions posted here . 

Don’t  forget also that we are ( you and me ) close to age - you around 40 if I am correct , I am 43 - and we can perhaps solve our opinions variation and difference in great ways by chatting and posting our thoughts 😎😇

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And that’s why I enjoy our chats , same or different opinions , we always make it civilized and with respect 😉😇 At the end , maybe we are also “ helping “ in a way the tenants ( if they are reading here from time to time ) of what the viewers think and without of course suggesting that they should do as we say , maybe their thoughts are getting affected reading the variety of opinions posted here . 

Don’t  forget also that we are ( you and me ) close to age - you around 40 if I am correct , I am 43 - and we can perhaps solve our opinions variation and difference in great ways by chatting and posting our thoughts 😎😇

Well sayed😎.