Martina and Alberto - home activities #3

Noldus

42 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

Probably in a minority but Id rather watch a good couple like these two than some of thoes girls and their silly games. I seem to have grown weary of them.

Same were,feels more amateur,genuine.Its like nudity..much better just watch a girl naked less time and when usualy makes sense then watch some girls always naked,it makes things more classy and special.But as you sayed we probrably are in a minory😔.

50 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Same were,feels more amateur,genuine.Its like nudity..much better just watch a girl naked less time and when usualy makes sense then watch some girls always naked,it makes things more classy and special.But as you sayed we probrably are in a minory😔.

kinda like fishing if every time you went out you caught fish after fish every time it loses its fun its the not knowing what you might get if you get anything at all that gives it its thrill

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

that was a nice fucking in LR now moved to bedroom   

seems like more often than not when they fuck in the afternoon lately she ends up with Nelly by the end of the day at some point,sorry for the double post been one of those days i guess

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, kokiuh27 said:

False,Martina and Alberto are still in the project..do you think RLC are going to be so stupid to remove Martina and Alberto? The couples from Spain are the best in RLC,Carla and Janai,Raul and Desire,Luna and Sac....

If Martina and Alberto were removed, many subscribers would leave RLC

I like how this comment came across like Dwight Schrute from the office.

I was giving you all a little fright, just pulling ya dick. did you like it?

imagine if Martina and Alberto left! that would be the end of RLC for me, they are such a true couple and the reason i watch.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, hexagon said:

I like how this comment came across like Dwight Schrute from the office.

I was giving you all a little fright, just pulling ya dick. did you like it?

imagine if Martina and Alberto left! that would be the end of RLC for me, they are such a true couple and the reason i watch.

Second that for sure. I’m getting good vibes from new M&D, but M&A would be a true deal breaker for me.