Martina and Alberto - home activities #3

Noldus

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

maybe Bogdan got a taste of what nelly has been enjoying i doubt though but it does not take that long for her to get there 

It takes less than 25 minutes by one's own car and you all know Bogdan has his own bus so they had an hour and at least 40 minutes together if not more.....do the math!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, philo said:

Alberto seemed to be OK with Martina making out with Nelly at the New Year's party. Martina kissed Nelly several times right in front of him. It appeared to me that he wanted to watch. I think that his only disappointment will be that he was not there.  

and he had no problem watching her and Daniel grinding ass to cock dancing as he was kissing her neck that night either

Just now, scoutouyoufe said:

Poor Alberto must be satisfied, otherwise he risks doubting his ability to satisfy her in the face of Nelly.

Alberto means nothing to Marina other than a cook and someone to share an apartment on RLC with.  Alberto does not satisfy Martina and that is why she is always stepping out of the relationship.  If you ask me, they are not even a real couple, just a couple to earn money through with RLC and the only one that really benefits from their arrangement is Alberto.  That being said, I do feel very sorry for the poor guy!

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was counting the in route home one lol.....I don't consider what her and Nelly did as one.

I don't know how you get away with it? I document Bodgan spending an entire night on his balcony with another man's wife and someone calls "speculation".

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Alberto means nothing to Marina other than a cook and someone to share an apartment on RLC with.  Alberto does not satisfy Martina and that is why she is always stepping out of the relationship.  If you ask me, they are not even a real couple, just a couple to earn money through with RLC and the only one that really benefits from their arrangement is Alberto.  That being said, I do feel very sorry for the poor guy!

I guess my speculation about Martina's big homeboy guest who likes to rub her up and chew her hair has a little more credibility now? (LOL)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, philo said:

I guess my speculation about Martina's big homeboy guest who likes to rub her up and chew her hair has a little more credibility now? (LOL)

you mean the one she always walks home and is gone for awhile that one,i said same thing before