Martina and Alberto - home activities #3

Noldus

2 minutes ago, omedo said:

She does it from time to time and I don't think she needs to face the camera with her legs open because she does it for her own pleasure, not as a show.

True that.  Still would be awesome to see at least once in a while.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, omedo said:

She does it from time to time and I don't think she needs to face the camera with her legs open because she does it for her own pleasure, not as a show.

Exactly 🤗🤗

The number of new Corona infections in Spain has been soaring recently. More than 900 per 100 000 inhabitants. Increasingly young people are seriously affected. I hope Martina and Alberto are aware of the enormous risk they run when they meet a lot of different people like at the Greek party or at the barbecue, for instance. I am also quite astonished that they can have all these noisy parties without the Guardia Civil interfering. The Spanish police are rather strict normally.

1 hour ago, Peterandpaul said:

The number of new Corona infections in Spain has been soaring recently. More than 900 per 100 000 inhabitants. Increasingly young people are seriously affected. I hope Martina and Alberto are aware of the enormous risk they run when they meet a lot of different people like at the Greek party or at the barbecue, for instance. I am also quite astonished that they can have all these noisy parties without the Guardia Civil interfering. The Spanish police are rather strict normally.

Makes me wonder why they wear a mask when they go out of the apt. I dont thinks Ive seen them wearing one any where else. Some body doesnt care!

12 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

Makes me wonder why they wear a mask when they go out of the apt. I dont thinks Ive seen them wearing one any where else. Some body doesnt care!

In most European countries , wearing a mask is obligatory , in case you don’t , there’s a very big fee . I can’t say if it is the majority then , but in my opinion ,most people wear it so as to “ save themselves “ of getting a fee . In Greece , it is 300€ , the problem is that people are now so tired of this ongoing situation that actually don’t care so much of the “ right use “ of the mask than not getting a ticket 😔 In my humble opinion , governments ( in Europe ) have failed with this second ( long period ) virus wave , problems with the vaccines deliveries , only when the weather starts becoming warmer we would be seeing a progress 😬

• Upvote 1

I doubt that Alberto knows about Martina's and Nelly's second encounter. Even for the most tolerant and permissive partner such a situation is painful. Most people will definitely feel disappointed or insulted, even reproachful.  Martina and Alberto, however, haven't even had a minor argument.

1 hour ago, Peterandpaul said:

I doubt that Alberto knows about Martina's and Nelly's second encounter. Even for the most tolerant and permissive partner such a situation is painful. Most people will definitely feel disappointed or insulted, even reproachful.  Martina and Alberto, however, haven't even had a minor argument.

Her first fling with Nelly didnt seem to bother him all that much as I recall so why would this one? As you pointed out he is extremely tolerant. To tolerant if you ask me. Explains a lot of things. They been together for a while now. I have to think he has some idea what shes up to when shes not around. Personally I think shes playing with fire. She might wake up one mourning yet and find NO Alberto.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Long time lurker, first time-ish poster. 

TBH - I don't think they're fake at all. I've been RLC premium for a long time solely for Martinas sake, and I am watching them rather closely. I honestly don't buy in to the whole idea of them being a schemed up couple. Watch them in their interactions. It's not just platonic touching and emotionless interactions - I believe they actually love each other. They are very affectionate to each other and they do come off as a very open and accepting couple. 

As far as the whole Alberto-putting-up-with-Martinas-playin-around-conspiracy I don't think it's all that big of a matter either. I think Nelly is completely sanctioned with Alberto. Perhaps as a means of obliging RLC, or even as an actual romance thing. God knows there are plenty of open relationships - especially regarding the male spouse allowing for some female interaction. 

I would also like to debunk the whole idea of Martina doing Bogdan. Please. She could have been doing literally _anything_ during the time she left B4 and got home. I mean - have we strayed so far in the scheming that we honestly think Bogdan could keep anyone sexually satisfied for more than an hour? Last I checked he was all done within a few minutes... Also, give Martina some credit - Bogdan doesn't even remotely seem to interest her, and she truly doesn't strike me as the girl that would have sex with a guy "so that he could get his share". 

Sorry if I stepped on anyones toes here - just needed to unload all of this due to the past weeks wild speculations! 

All is love! 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, sibbhultarn said:

Long time lurker, first time-ish poster. 

TBH - I don't think they're fake at all. I've been RLC premium for a long time solely for Martinas sake, and I am watching them rather closely. I honestly don't buy in to the whole idea of them being a schemed up couple. Watch them in their interactions. It's not just platonic touching and emotionless interactions - I believe they actually love each other. They are very affectionate to each other and they do come off as a very open and accepting couple. 

As far as the whole Alberto-putting-up-with-Martinas-playin-around-conspiracy I don't think it's all that big of a matter either. I think Nelly is completely sanctioned with Alberto. Perhaps as a means of obliging RLC, or even as an actual romance thing. God knows there are plenty of open relationships - especially regarding the male spouse allowing for some female interaction. 

I would also like to debunk the whole idea of Martina doing Bogdan. Please. She could have been doing literally _anything_ during the time she left B4 and got home. I mean - have we strayed so far in the scheming that we honestly think Bogdan could keep anyone sexually satisfied for more than an hour? Last I checked he was all done within a few minutes... Also, give Martina some credit - Bogdan doesn't even remotely seem to interest her, and she truly doesn't strike me as the girl that would have sex with a guy "so that he could get his share". 

Sorry if I stepped on anyones toes here - just needed to unload all of this due to the past weeks wild speculations! 

All is love! 

Better late than never. 🙂 Welcome.

I am not sure if people here really doubt that Martina and Alberto are in a genuine relationship. What is strange, however, is the indifference and imbalance of this relationship. Alberto really doesn't seem to mind, or he hides it completely, that his wife (or GF?) binds sexually and emotionally outside the relationship, which doesn't really look like a healthy relationship to me.

In the end, however, I am also aware that the two must know what they want. We are only observers. Observers, who have actually seen nothing, because Nelly and Martian have chosen a location that is not seen by any of the 50+ cameras. That is the only point about this whole story that annoys me.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1