Martina and Alberto - home activities #3

Noldus

34 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Better late than never. 🙂 Welcome.

I am not sure if people here really doubt that Martina and Alberto are in a genuine relationship. What is strange, however, is the indifference and imbalance of this relationship. Alberto really doesn't seem to mind, or he hides it completely, that his wife (or GF?) binds sexually and emotionally outside the relationship, which doesn't really look like a healthy relationship to me.

In the end, however, I am also aware that the two must know what they want. We are only observers. Observers, who have actually seen nothing, because Nelly and Martian have chosen a location that is not seen by any of the 50+ cameras. That is the only point about this whole story that annoys me.

Perhaps sneaking off to a closet with no cams was nothing more than a tease. Similar to the tease a few days ago when Nelly and Martina shares the same bed at M&A apt. Nothing happened.

22 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

Perhaps sneaking off to a closet with no cams was nothing more than a tease. Similar to the tease a few days ago when Nelly and Martina shares the same bed at M&A apt. Nothing happened.

Exactly my thinking as well - with the intensified mingling between the Russian and Spanish tenants one can only assume that RLC has started some more incentives. It would then make sense if they suggested and nudged the tenants towards more "interesting" interactions. It's hardly a coincidence they all of a sudden start hanging out :) 

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Better late than never. 🙂 Welcome.

I am not sure if people here really doubt that Martina and Alberto are in a genuine relationship. What is strange, however, is the indifference and imbalance of this relationship. Alberto really doesn't seem to mind, or he hides it completely, that his wife (or GF?) binds sexually and emotionally outside the relationship, which doesn't really look like a healthy relationship to me.

In the end, however, I am also aware that the two must know what they want. We are only observers. Observers, who have actually seen nothing, because Nelly and Martian have chosen a location that is not seen by any of the 50+ cameras. That is the only point about this whole story that annoys me.

Thank you! I agree that there are curiosities to be considered, I was trying to debunk some of the more speculative comments in this thread for the past week or so. I also strongly and honestly believe that they spent a good hour in the laundry together working on Nellys Spanish, watching Instagram etc. All to peak our interest (hell, it even brought me out of lurking) :D 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

Just my curiosity and don't know the back stories to these people. What is the age gap between Martina and Alberto.

Martina was born on June 14, 1996, she's 24. Alberto? I don't know, looks to be in his 30's. 

Thanks, the other reply said Alberto in his 30's.I thought nearer 40.  My curiosity was how is a bloke of 30-40 (my guess) who is not exactly the best looker ( I'm willing to have other opinions on this, but I'm a bloke), and doesn't seem to have a fat bank balance end up with her. How on earth did they meet  and now appears to have a really good relationship with her. On Line dating? Or can this be set up by RLC?

6 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Thanks, the other reply said Alberto in his 30's.I thought nearer 40.  My curiosity was how is a bloke of 30-40 (my guess) who is not exactly the best looker ( I'm willing to have other opinions on this, but I'm a bloke), and doesn't seem to have a fat bank balance end up with her. How on earth did they meet  and now appears to have a really good relationship with her. On Line dating? Or can this be set up by RLC?

Its been suggested its a setup .Who knows. From my observation over the years Martina needs a guy like Alberto around. She pretty much has her way with him. She more or less gets to come and go as she pleases.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, sibbhultarn said:

Long time lurker, first time-ish poster. 

TBH - I don't think they're fake at all. I've been RLC premium for a long time solely for Martinas sake, and I am watching them rather closely. I honestly don't buy in to the whole idea of them being a schemed up couple. Watch them in their interactions. It's not just platonic touching and emotionless interactions - I believe they actually love each other. They are very affectionate to each other and they do come off as a very open and accepting couple. 

As far as the whole Alberto-putting-up-with-Martinas-playin-around-conspiracy I don't think it's all that big of a matter either. I think Nelly is completely sanctioned with Alberto. Perhaps as a means of obliging RLC, or even as an actual romance thing. God knows there are plenty of open relationships - especially regarding the male spouse allowing for some female interaction. 

I would also like to debunk the whole idea of Martina doing Bogdan. Please. She could have been doing literally _anything_ during the time she left B4 and got home. I mean - have we strayed so far in the scheming that we honestly think Bogdan could keep anyone sexually satisfied for more than an hour? Last I checked he was all done within a few minutes... Also, give Martina some credit - Bogdan doesn't even remotely seem to interest her, and she truly doesn't strike me as the girl that would have sex with a guy "so that he could get his share". 

Sorry if I stepped on anyones toes here - just needed to unload all of this due to the past weeks wild speculations! 

All is love! 

Good, sensible post...and welcome to the forum 👍

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, sibbhultarn said:

Long time lurker, first time-ish poster. 

TBH - I don't think they're fake at all. I've been RLC premium for a long time solely for Martinas sake, and I am watching them rather closely. I honestly don't buy in to the whole idea of them being a schemed up couple. Watch them in their interactions. It's not just platonic touching and emotionless interactions - I believe they actually love each other. They are very affectionate to each other and they do come off as a very open and accepting couple. 

As far as the whole Alberto-putting-up-with-Martinas-playin-around-conspiracy I don't think it's all that big of a matter either. I think Nelly is completely sanctioned with Alberto. Perhaps as a means of obliging RLC, or even as an actual romance thing. God knows there are plenty of open relationships - especially regarding the male spouse allowing for some female interaction. 

I would also like to debunk the whole idea of Martina doing Bogdan. Please. She could have been doing literally _anything_ during the time she left B4 and got home. I mean - have we strayed so far in the scheming that we honestly think Bogdan could keep anyone sexually satisfied for more than an hour? Last I checked he was all done within a few minutes... Also, give Martina some credit - Bogdan doesn't even remotely seem to interest her, and she truly doesn't strike me as the girl that would have sex with a guy "so that he could get his share". 

Sorry if I stepped on anyones toes here - just needed to unload all of this due to the past weeks wild speculations! 

All is love! 

I respect your assessment even though I don't agree with any of it.  I honestly think they formed a partnership to be on RLC and  to get free room and board and have money to spend on mountain bikes, fish aquariums, computer games, cigarettes, and of course.....you guessed it, food.  Has their partnership evolved into something else, maybe but I truly doubt it.  If Alberto were to put his foot down on Martina and her amorous adventures, she would be gone in a heartbeat!!  Sorry if I stepped on anyone's feets!!

The forum can always use new posters so jump in the fire!!

48 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

Its been suggested its a setup .Who knows. From my observation over the years Martina needs a guy like Alberto around. She pretty much has her way with him. She more or less gets to come and go as she pleases.

Yes, it sounds very much one sided if you ask me.  When Martina says jump, the only reply from Alberto better be...how high!!

46 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I respect your assessment even though I don't agree with any of it.  I honestly think they formed a partnership to be on RLC and  to get free room and board and have money to spend on mountain bikes, fish aquariums, computer games, cigarettes, and of course.....you guessed it, food.  Has their partnership evolved into something else, maybe but I truly doubt it.  If Alberto were to put his foot down on Martina and her amorous adventures, she would be gone in a heartbeat!!  Sorry if I stepped on anyone's feets!!

The forum can always use new posters so jump in the fire!!

I actually don’t think that’s the case at all. If you watch them regularly it’s pretty clear that’s just their dynamics, she’s a bit more adventurous and he’s a bit more domestic. I work the same way with my wife - I’m not particularly loud or demanding.

I don’t buy into her assumed sexual adventures at all - I think it’s a good show for attention and off camera bonuses for all involved - designed to spur rumors and interest from the sorry bunch on the other side of the screen - us! IF - and it’s a big if - all assumptions of Martina’s sexual adventures would be true, Alberto would be one hell of an actor to fake the affection and obvious feelings that he displays towards Martina.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, sibbhultarn said:

IF - and it’s a big if - all assumptions of Martina’s sexual adventures would be true, Alberto would be one hell of an actor to fake the affection and obvious feelings that he displays towards Martina.

Who says he can't have affection for someone just because she wants to fuck other people? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sibbhultarn said:

I actually don’t think that’s the case at all. If you watch them regularly it’s pretty clear that’s just their dynamics, she’s a bit more adventurous and he’s a bit more domestic. I work the same way with my wife - I’m not particularly loud or demanding.

I don’t buy into her assumed sexual adventures at all - I think it’s a good show for attention and off camera bonuses for all involved - designed to spur rumors and interest from the sorry bunch on the other side of the screen - us! IF - and it’s a big if - all assumptions of Martina’s sexual adventures would be true, Alberto would be one hell of an actor to fake the affection and obvious feelings that he displays towards Martina.

I totally agree with this. The problem for Harley is that he can't watch them regularly, or even occasionally. So I can't see how he can comment accurately without studying them. There's definitely a strong bond between them, and I think this theory that they were set up by RLC is total bull! Alberto might not be God's gift to women, but he's hardly what you'd call ugly, and just because some here think he's punching above his weight are basing that on appearance alone. I know several girls who put other qualities ahead of 'looks' as attractive features...sense of humour being an example...and these 2 seem to have a laugh together...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1