Martina and Alberto - home activities #3

Noldus

17 minutes ago, John the Baptist said:

I have screenshots of Nelly in their old apartment back in Mother Russia cleaning the house shackeled and in slave attire. Very hot. She is a strong woman, but submissive at heart.

I remember those S&M parties Nelly and Bogdan used to host. Nelly had a plump girl friend that she used to get naked with on the sofa after waiting for Bogdan to fall asleep. They used to wear leather harnesses. i still don't understand why many folk still think that Bogdan had absolutely nothing to do with all of that. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

Never mind... guess she's home now.  Albert tells her her kisses smell like Nelly's pussy! 😜

Don't forget that Martina and Nelly went to the bathroom together afterwards. Martina washed the pussy juice off of her face and Nelly brushed her teeth. It was the only thing that they washed as I recall so its highly possible that Martina still has pussy breath.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, philo said:

N'oubliez pas que Martina et Nelly sont ensuite allées aux toilettes ensemble. Martina a lavé le jus de chatte de son visage et Nelly s'est brossé les dents. C'était la seule chose qu'ils lavaient si je me souviens bien, il est donc fort possible que Martina ait encore du souffle.

2 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Qu'à cela ne tienne ... suppose qu'elle est à la maison maintenant. Albert lui dit que ses baisers sentent la chatte de Nelly! 😜

À force de s'échanger leur partenaire ils finiront par refiler une maladie vénérienne à quelqu'un 🤣

By dint of exchanging their partner, they will end up passing on a venereal disease to someone 🤣

13 minutes ago, mingo said:

Sexe dans la chambre avec Alberto. 

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

WOW c'est deux fois aujourd'hui !!

Il faut bien contenter le pauvre Alberto sinon il risque de douter de ces capacités à la satisfaire face à Nelly

Poor Alberto must be satisfied, otherwise he risks doubting his ability to satisfy her in the face of Nelly.